01

"HOPE" she heard her mother scream "Hope are you okay?" She asked. The Mikaelson's where surrounding her. Hope held her head as she asked "What happened?" Her concerned farther said "Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you collapsed." She nodded her head and said "I've been having
visions-dreams-about this girl, and all this time they haven't been this frequent or this scary."

When she said this she alarmed her family even more, making them think she was in trouble. When in reality she wasn't the relative they needed to be worried about.

Klaus started to ask Freya to see what was wrong with their "youngest member" when she said "let me check your visions, so I can see if we can stop them or if it's something we need to protect you from."

Freya was pulled into a vision a woman with Klaus, her giving birth to a girl, and said girl running away from something.

Once she pulled herself out of the vision she looked at Klaus "Did you know?" Freya looked him dead in the eyes "Know what? What don't I know?" Klaus was very concerned at this point and so was every one else in the family aside from Hope, who had a ideas of what was going on.

"Klaus you have another daughter!" Everyone looked at him surprised except for Hope.

Hope said "I knew it!" Everyone looked at her surprised. "How?" She looked at everyone and said "You don't just have random visions about people that you aren't related to in some way" she reasoned.

Klaus worked up the courage to ask "Can we see her?" They all looked at Freya "Yes, but I'll need help to see everything significant in her life."

Hope and Davina agreed to help.