19

Hannah, Josh and Deena were digging in the Shadyside mall looking for the hand of Sarah Feir. Hannah looked down and saw the hand "I got it." Hannah said pulling it up. "Let's go!" Deena said.

Hannah and Deena were getting out the car. Hannah looked at Josh "Stay here don't move". Josh looked frantic "What! No! Let me come with you!" Hannah shook her head "No, you are going to stay here and do none thing." Josh nodded "Okay, be safe." Hannah kissed the top of Josh's head.

Hannah and Deena walked down to the crash sight. Deena looked at Hannah "You don't have to do this." Hannah shook her head "Yes, I do. Who else is gonna look after you?"

Hannah placed her hand on the body and hand. Deena doing the same thing.

They were sucked into 1666.

"What the hell?" Lizzie said when she saw what was happening.

(Hannah= Oddett)

Oddett was running through the woods. She had a satchel on her shoulder. She had a smile on her face calling someone.

"Nik! Nik! Nik!"

Gasps were heard through the group and they all looked at Niklaus. "Do you know her, brother?" Elijah asked. Niklaus shook his head.

They could see Niklaus coming out of a house with Rebekah behind him. He had a smile on his face seeing the young girl.

"Hi, Oddett." Rebekah said. "Hello, sweetheart."

Oddett pulled the satchel down off her shoulder; she pulled out a piglet that was born earlier that day.

"Look it was born earlier! Isn't it the cutest!" Oddett exclaimed "Yes, it is. Why don't we take it in the house?"

Oddett nodded. When they all walked into into the home they saw Elijah.

"Hello, dear Oddett."  Elijah smiled "How are you today?" Oddett held the piglet towards him. "We got more piggies!" She was very happy they all could tell.

Rebekah came up to Oddett and took the piglet "A full moon rises before nightfall." Oddett looked at Rebekah shocked "A good night to enjoy the fruit of the land."

Niklaus and Elijah looked at each other. "And what pray tell does that mean little sister?" Oddett and Rebekah looked at each other. "None thing." They said at the same time.