18

They saw Deena stumbling into a window. Deena was pulled into the window "DON'T FUCKING MOVE". Hannah stuck her head into the window; screamed "WAIT! Stop, please! We called you!" She looked at Josh and Deena "We have something to show you." Hannah nodded outside.

The vision changed to them standing outside by the car. Hannah opened to trunk to show Sam. "No! No, no, no! You need to leave! Right now! You have no idea what your doing!"

Hannah looked over at Hope. "Who the hell are you looking at? You've been doing that a lot lately" Josh questioned. "I've been felling watched." "Guys come on!" Hannah threw Sam over her shoulder.

They all walked into the home. The vision changed to Hannah, throwing Sam on the floor. Hannah pointed from Josh to Sam. "Tie her up." Hannah walked out the bathroom to the living room with C.Berman.

Major Tom ran over to Hannah and started to lick her hand. Hannah looked down and started to pet the dog. Berman ran over and took Tom into another room. Hannah looked at them muttering "Puppy with fangs"

The large group started to laugh "Klaus that's what's she's going to call you and Hayley." Damon laughed.

Berman came back and looked at Hannah. Josh and Deena ran into the living room. Josh nodded "She's tied up everything's fine" Sam roared "Fine." Hannah shook her head sighing.

C. Berman sat down on a chair. The three siblings sat around her.

Berman pulled out a photo album "This was July 12th. Summer of 1978. The first day of camp." Berman threw the picture on the table. "A week later, my sister was dead."

Berman told a story of Death, kisses, bullies, love, and betrayal. "For one night Cindy believed that there was a way to end it. So I thought there was too. But now I know...there is no end."

Hannah looked at Berman. It was quiet until one of Bermans clocks went off. Scaring everyone in the living room. Including the large ground attached to Hannah.

"Like I said, your best chance is to run from this place" the siblings stood up. "Go as far as you can, Hope a bus doesn't hit you on the way out."

Deena spoke up "We found the body off highway five in the woods between Shadyside and Sunnyvale." Berman denied "It's not possible." Hannah spoke up "It's there. Chains. Bones. The whole thing. Nightwing... he showed up when we went back for them though."

"It could be anyone!" Hannah groaned "Lady did you not just listen to what I said. The chain has the name Fier on it. And it looks old as hell!"

Berman sighed "Shadyside mall. The big tree in the middle of the mall."

Hannah started running out the house "THANK YOU!" She ran back and looked at Berman "Your watching Crazy." Hannah started runny out the house again.  "LET'S GO!! IM TIRED OF THINGS TRYING TO KILL US FOR TONIGHT SO WE GOTTA HURRY!"