20

The vision changed again.

Oddett was walking back threw the fields to the settlement . Mad Thomas was stumbling around. "There's a light in you, dear Oddett. Yet there is always darkness surrounding you!" Oddett only rolled her eyes "Thomas, ye say that when the sunrises and then when the moon appears. There is none thing new." Oddett walked past him and started to her home. "Yet, everyday you come closer to darkness!" Thomas yelled.

The vision changed.
Oddett was standing with Rebekah. They had cups in both of their hands. Their friends were prancing around the fire.

"I still don't understand Nic if we lived here and knew her why don't we remember her?" Rebekah asked no one had a answer.

One of Sarah's friends came up " Full moon rises." Each of Sarah's friends took a berry. Oddett and Rebekah also.

They looked at each other "To the fruits of the land." Oddett said.

Oddett and Rebekah were quietly talking while sitting down. They didn't notice what was going on "And if your still so eager, I'm sure there is a mule tied up who will over look your flaws in the dark."

"I remember this, just not Oddett." Rebekah said.

The vision changed

It was morning. Oddett was seen sweating and wiping her face. "Henry will you please go wake up Sara? It's half six." Henry nodded and walked back into their home.

They could see mad Thomas speaking to all the people in front of the well. Oddett distanced herself from everyone as she watched. The bucked started to rise.
"It rises!"
"It's coming"
When they pulled up the bucked Oddett could see Marryboy being pulled out of it.

"Who among you has welcomed the devil to union? Who's lust? Who's sin? Oh, foolish union. The devil has come and cast his darkness over us. And his darkness grows."

Oddett shook her head and walked back to her home.

The vision changed again

They could see Oddett running to the church. "HENERY!" Oddett started to ram herself against the door. Solomon Goode ran up. "What's wrong? Why are you-?" Oddett started to talk over him. "Paster Miller took all of the children in there and they started to scream and I can't open this blasted door!"  Oddett started to cry. Solomon shook his head "Stand back. Let me try."

People started to crowd around looking for their children. Solomon ran to the other side of the building. Oddett ran with him.
"Cyrus!"

More men ran over to try and open the door. Sarah and some of her friends ran over.

Once Solomon opened the door Oddett ran through the men trying to hold her back. She was going to run to him but then she looked at all the other children. They all had their heads bowed like they were praying.

The pastor was mumbling something, Oddett didn't really care as long as she got to her brother. She kept own walking to the front of the building where she saw her brother. As she was walking she saw a pile of eyes.
Oddett took a intake of breath.

She ran to Henry.

The pastors tapping got faster and faster.

Oddett touched her brother and his body fell to the side.

She saw that he didn't have his eyes and wasn't breathing.

Oddett clutched her brother body to her chest as she started to cry.

More people started to run in and go to their children. More families were in turmoil when they found their children.
Oddett could hear their cries, but only barely.

Sarah ran over and pulled Henry out of Oddetts arms.

Oddett was sitting in front of the pastor with her back turned while Sarah held Henry.

The pastor started to walk towards Oddett but Solomon saw him.

"ODDETT!"

Solomon Stabbed the pastor before he could get to Oddett. Sarah looked back at the pastor while he was getting stabbed. Oddett just held the boys body while everyone else cried and yelled about witchcraft.

The vision changed.

Oddett was walking to the Mikaelsons. When she got there she was surprised to see all of their belongings gone.

She heard something out side and thought it was Rebekah or Nik.

When she got out she saw Mikael.

They all gasped. "It's father." Elijah said in a scared tone but not for himself, but for Oddett and Niklaus.

"Who are you?" Oddett asked in a sweet tone. "I'm Mikael. Do you happen to know and Mikaelsons?" Mikael asked.

"Yes, I did they were friends." Oddett said with a slight smile "You would befriend such beast?" Mikael spat. "They are not beast they are great people." Oddett defended "If you belive so than you are no better than they." Mikael sped up to Oddett. Before she could even gasp he had slit her throat.

Niklaus had tears running down his face. He just saw a person with the face of his child die. No matter if it wasn't his daughter. She is wearing Hannah's face.

Than all of a sudden Malivore walked out of the woods.

The super squad gasped "This bitch is everywhere!" Kaleb said.

"Here you have your meal. Now take me to my children!" Mikael threw Oddett to Malivore. He consumed her.

Hannah pulled out of the vision with a gasp.