07

The vision changed to both sisters sitting across from one another on the bus "What the hell, Hannah?" Hannah rolled her eyes "he got his ass kicked by a bitch. That simple." Deena shook her head and layed down while Hannah turned her back to the front so she was facing the back door.

"They ruin our vigil then go waltzing back to their mansions, like we are some reject pile that they can step on!"

"No!"

"Well, we are not the reject pile!"

"No!"

"This shit ends tonight!"

"Yeah!"

Simon got up "What are we gonna do?"

"We're going to kill those preppy assholes!" Hannah said "Yeah!" With everyone else. "Klaus that's your child. She was minding her business, but murder got involved." Marcel laughed.

Deena looked at her sister and said "No! You where just in a fight that dad is going to get a call about. You don't need to go out killing people." Hannah huffed "Buzzkill."

A car came up behind the bus "Who is that?" Hannah asked Deena, but she was in her own world. Until they started honking."

The vision changed to them in the woods where the car that was following them crashed. "GO! GO!" Hannah screamed at Kate "No! I don't want to go down there!" Hannah looked at Kate with the 'DILLIGAF' look. "Okay, I'm going." Deena was helping Sam "Sam! Are you okay? Oh! I'm so...I'm so sorry." Peter spoke up "Stay away from her, you bull dyke freak!" Hannah walked over to him and opened his door. She punched him In the face. Hannah looked at her hand that she punched him with "Damn, that's going to leave a mark." Sam looked at Deena "Did you...see?" Hannah looked concerned "Sam! See what? All I see is the woods and a totaled car!" The Mikaelsons laughed.

The Mikaelsons where pulled out the vision. They looked and saw Josie walking in looking nervous, and Lizzie looking annoyed. Hope walked up to Josie and kissed her. Josie smiled "Hi, we knocked but no one answered. We got nervous" Lizzie scoffed "I got nervous. Are you okay?" Hope looked at her dad silently asking if she could tell. He nodded "I have a sister." The Saltzman twins looked shocked "Lord, have mercy. It's another one" Lizzie cried. Josie looked at Klaus "Everyone is outside."

The Mikaelsons looked at the twins with wide eyes.

"Bloody hell!" The large group walked in "Congratulations?" Bonnie said unsure. "How did you find out?" Caroline asked "I've been having dreams about her." Damon smirked "Wow, I can't wait to see what you do with two kids Klaus." He laughed . Everyone rolled their eyes at him.

Hope came up with a idea "Dad, can we do it again this time with everyone here?" Hope pleaded. Klaus didn't know how to feel about the people that tried to kill him seeing his second child. But this was Hope asking he couldn't say no "sure"

The Mikaelsons showed them what they knew. All the witches started the spell so it could hold with so many people. And they started the vision at the top of the hill. Hannah talking to sheriff Goode.