08

They watched Hannah as she talked with Goode.

"No, I don't know what happened. I was asleep." Goode looked at her "For a 30 minute drive?" Hannah rolled her eyes "I am 16 years old, I worked a double shift the day before the murders happened. The day of the murders I worked. So excuse me if I am a tad bit tired."

Goode looked annoyed with Hannah as she just smiled innocently. Hannah walked away and watched as Deena and Peter "talked". Deena walked up to Hannah "You, ready?" Hannah nodded. Goode watched as Hannah walked past him.

The vision changed to Hannah's room. "We in her room, right?" MG asked, Rebekah nodded.

Hannah had on a pair of black jeans and a white V neck shirt, and a pair of  black checkered Vans.

Josh walked in "I thought you were sleep." Hannah shook her head "You know dad got a call about the fight and the crash?" Hannah looked up at Josh "The boy called me a 'Bitch', and for the crash I told Goode I was sleep." Josh just nodded. He almost walked out but stopped. Hannah stoped putting on her shoes and looked at him "Yes, Josh?" He sat down beside her at the end of her bed, "Are you okay?" "Do you want the truth, or what I've been telling people?" "Truth, please?" Hannah looked at the wall than at her brother "The truth is I'm scared. I could have been one of the people that where killed that night. Hell I could have been the killer. But I wasn't, Ryan could have killed me that night too. What if he decided to start killing earlier? My locker could have been made into a shrine just like Heathers. I'm just happy that I had to come home and check on y'all"

"It seems like she grew up good though. She's a hard worker and cares for her family." Damon said.

The vision changed to Hannah sitting in front of the Grab & bag with Simon. "Ugh" Hannah groaned "Let me go in here and be fake for 8 mother fucking hours" Simon laughed "It's not that bad. It pays good." Hannah looked at him with her eyebrows raised "Yeah it pays good. But we have to deal with people who hate their own lives and decide to come here and mess up or day." Simon nodded "Yeah, but you can't let them get to you." Hannah looked at him "I have anger issues." She deadpanned.

The vision changed. "Simon! Get from behind the freezer and put the lobsters in the water." Hannah shook her head "Ready?" Simon nodded "I'm going to the house Kate is babysitting at." Hannah shook her head "your going to get her fired one day" he shook his head "NAH! Let's go it's shark week!"

The vision changed to Hannah and Josh playing video games and listening to 'More human than human." They heard the pizza go off. Their heads snapped to each other. Hannah jumped over the couch while pushing Josh down. "HANNAH!" "No! I'm hungry!" Running up the stairs to the kitchen. Hannah pulled the pizza out while Deena got the plates "Cut the pizza, Dumbass" Hannah walked to Deena only to see a person with a skull mask and costume.

Hannah, who was slightly freaked out, asked "Who is that?" Deena mumble "Sunnyvale prick." Josh walked in and saw the person too "Holy shit!" "Stay here" Deena walked out the back door after grabbing a knife.

"Looks like Hannah is rubbing off on Deena" Freya said. The others agreed.

Hannah looked out the window again to see that the person was gone. "The hell?" The same time Deena screamed "Your pathetic!" Deena came back in and paged Kate.

"Come on I'm still hungry. We're not waisted this pizza." Hannah grabbed two juices for her and Josh and sat down and ate the pizza with him.

Kate and Simon got to Hannah's house eventually. Josh and Hannah listened to Kate tell Deena that Peter broke in the house that she was babysitting. Simon chimed in "He was acting all shifty and shit. Like going threw the laundry!" Simon came and sat down between Josh and Hannah.

"You need to get some groceries, man we have an incredible sale at the store" Hannah interrupted "We know Simon I work there too." Hannah begun to push Him off Josh "Now, get off my brother."

The large group that is latched onto Hannah laughed.

Kate went on to tell them how he broke in the house with a knife. "Woah! With the kids there? That's wack!" Josh agreed to Kate who said "That's fucking right, Josh. It's wack. Thank you!"