10

Nurse Beddy saw the Skull mask killer "You can't wear that mask. What are." He wasn't able to finish is question because Skull mask stabbed him in the throat.

"Your kid has PTSD." Davina said looking at Klaus.

As skull mask put Beddy down he looked over at the girls. Sam screamed. Hannah looked at her like she was stupid. Sam jumped over the counter and started to run. "Look out!" Deena screamed at Sam. Hannah ran around the counter while Deena jumped like Sam. Skull grabbed Sam by her hair and tried to stab her, but Deena jumped on his back. Hannah tried to take his knife; Sam bit him. He dropped his knife, fell to the floor and Hannah punched him in the face. Moving the mask to show Ryan Torres. "What the..." both sister said.

"He ain't a vampire that's for sure." Elena said. Bonnie was getting scared for the girls said "Than what the fuck is he than Elena? Cause he still has his gun shot womb!" She basically screamed at her.

Ryan pulled his mask down. A ambulance pulled up at the out side of the building, and Josh opened the back door " Hannah! Come on! Deena!" Ryan got back up and started Towards them "Hannah! Hurry up! Let's go!" Deena started screaming "GO! GO!" "We have to go now!" Simon screamed "Hurry!" Deena screamed

The vision changed to them outside of the police station.

"Wait Deena, I'm not going in with you two but I need you to get something. They aren't going to believe you." Hannah whispered the last part to Deena. Deena nodded "I'll get it." Hannah smiled "I knew you were my sister for a reason."

Hannah walked back to the others at the ambulance. Simon started to freak out "we should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance." Kate tried to clam him down "we're hiding in plane sight." Hannah just waited for her sister to come out.

"Where are you going?" She saw Simon leaving "To take a leak!" She nodded and continued to tune out the others until her sister came back. Deena came out, Hannah jumped up "Did you get it?" Deena nodded "Yeah, I got it." Deena pulled it the cops gun and handed it to Hannah. "What the hell" Sam and the save Elena gang said. "Deena, what is that?" Hannah smirked "It's a gun Dumbass! Let's go see what's taking Simon so long." They walked in the same direction that Simon did only to see him getting attacked by a girl.

"Klaus she's going to trigger her curse!" Hayley screamed "We can't do anything this is a memory!" He screamed back in terror.

Just as the girl was going to slice Simon. Hannah shot her. Simon, Kate, Deena, and Josh started running. Sam stood with Hannah watching the girl sit back up. Sam ran to the ambulance as Hannah stood and watched the girls eye regenerate. "The fuck?" "Hannah, let's go!" Her siblings screamed at her "RUN, RUN, RUN!" Kate and Simon screamed at her. Hannah ran for the ambulance.