11

Hope tried to reassure her dad "She didn't trigger her curse so that's a good thing" But he wasn't so sure. With everything that was happening she may have needed it.

The vision changed they where back at the Johnsons home. "It's...it's not possible!" Simon shut the curtains "The bullets didn't stop her!" Hannah sassed "Amazing observation! Like I'm not the one who shot the bitch!" Deena was pacing "who the hell even was that?" How the hell should I know?" Simon questioned "the bitch seemed normal!" Hannah sat and waited Josh knowing that he was thinking of what was going on. "Wait. What...a razor?" "Yeah, for like old timey shaving or in this case slashing her" Hannah and Josh interrupt "wrist. She slashed her wrist."

Hannah ran down to the basement and started taking news papers off the wall. "This is Ruby Lane." Hannah slammed the news paper on the table "The girl who attacked you!" "Holy shit!" Josh continued "She sang as she murdered her boyfriend, her friends, then finally herself." Hannah finished "She slashed her wrist."

Kate was appalled "Jesus. Why didn't I see this on the news?" Hannah sighed "It was 30 years ago." Josh told her the date "1965." Hannah got up and went to the bored and got the other news papers off of it and handed it to Josh. "Ruby is one of Shadysides killers just like skull mask" Josh looked at his sister "Ryan Torres." Hannah shook her head

"Look, 1978." Hannah started "16 years ago. Masked psycho kills a bunch of kids at camp Nightwing." Kate told them how her aunt was there and that it messed up their family for a while. "1950, Harry Rooker, local milkman slashes a bunch of house wives. 1935, Humpty Dumpty killer. 1922, Billy Barker, he was like nine and killed people. 1904, Grifter Guts girls and on and on. It happens in Shadyside over and over. Normal people turn into psychos.

"Jesus" Simon picked up a paper "Look at this guy." Josh looked and told him "That's the pastor, Cyrus Miller. 1666. He was the first one on record. He, um...killed kids and cut out their eyes."

The group that was in the vision where scared for the children that went threw this. "Klaus you have to get Hannah out of this town!" "I would, love, but this is a memory and we need to know what happens."

Sam ran upstairs. Deena followed her. "None of this is random! It's Sarah Fier. She's turning Shadysiders into killers!" Josh stated.

Hannah sat down in the seat behind Josh. She felt like she was being looked at so she looked up. Directly at Lizzie. Lizzie gasped "That is still freaky!" Klaus looked at Freya "You said she can't see us!" Freya shook her head "She can't! But her magic may be strong enough to feel all of us latched onto her memories!" Hannah scanned over the large group scaring them.

Hannah shook her head "I'm going crazy." Josh grabbed his sisters hand "Let's go!"

Hannah looked at them "Where are we going?" Simon looked at her "Back to the crash."