16

The vision changed

Hannah was in her room drawing two people she saw in her dreams.

"Dad she drew us." Hope smiled at her little sister. Klaus was smiling ear to ear happy that his younger child had started coming into her magic.

Hannah got up and opened her closet after she closed her room door. She pulled out a box with weed in it. She sat down on her bed and grabbed her lighter.

Kaleb smiled "I wonder if it's any good?" Alaric looked at him "What it helps with cravings." Kaleb looked at MG "Don't quote me on that."

The door bell rung. Hannah looked up with furrowed brows. She heard Deena come out of her room. Hannah went back to drawing. Joshes music could be herd all the way into her room.

Hannah decided that she wanted some water; she got up and went into the kitchen. She saw Deena and Sam fighting on the floor.

"SAM GET YOUR CRAZY ASS OFF MY SISTER!" Hannah grabbed a pan off the stove and hit Sam over the head. It made a 'THUNK' sound. Sam got up and started to run to Hannah. Hannah lifted the pan back up and slapped her across the face with the pan, effectively knocking Sam to the floor long enough for Deena to tie Sam up.

Hannah looked at Deena "Your girlfriend is a crazy ass bitch." Deena looked at Hannah "She not crazy. C. Berman called and said it's not over. I guess she was right." Hannah shook her head "Go get Josh we going to Bermans house."

Deena ran to get Josh. Hannah shook her head and walked back into her room to get her things. "My high is gone." She mumbled to herself.

Hannah walked to the kitchen and picked up Sam. Hannah put Sam in the trunk. "I'm too tired for this." Hannah shook her head and saw Deena walk out with Josh. Hannah got in the passenger seat, Deena drove, and Josh was in the back seat.