09

The vision changed to them at the hospital. Deena walked up to the nurse. Hannah was walking with Josh and Simon. Simon was leaning on Josh and Josh was leaning on Hannah. Hannah was going to fall. "Beddy. Long time, How you been?" Kate asked "See you still toting around with this moron." "She can't quit me, Beddy. Too pretty!" Hannah scoffed "Don't let all that Vicodin get to your head." Beddy smirked "Listen, we need your assistance." "I'm sure you do, but there happens to be a new security protocol."

"Is everyone in this town on drugs?" Alaric asked (Alaric is Dean Winchester!) Klaus answered "Pretty much."

Beddy continued "We kept coming up short on blueberries and bananas so now I need a special key." Deena interrupted "I need to see a patient!"

Josh walked up to Kate "Blueberries and bananas?" "Vicodin and Percocet." Kate nodded "You want anything from the vending machine? I'm starving." They walked to the vending machine only to find none of them had money. Josh somehow got the candy with out needing money.

"Okay, I have to take a leak. So you idiots save me some candy." Hannah walked down the hall to the bathroom. After she was finished she heard a scream and crept out of the bathroom only to see Deena and Sam running down the hall "RUN!" Deena screamed.

Hannah didn't know what she was running from all she knew is that her older sister told her to run.

So she did.

"Hope your sister is a real black person. She didn't ask questions she just saw people running and ran with them" Kaleb said, MG nodded "I can't agree more."

The three girls ran past Kate, Simon, and Josh. "RUN!" Deena told them. But they didn't. Kaleb, MG, and Raf all shook their heads.

"He didn't pass." They said together

They said at the same time Skull ran past Kate. The three girls ran past a group of people watching tv. Once they were almost out they heard glass breaking and pushed them selves against the wall. Deena peeped around the corner to see the Skull mask killer. The girls snuck behind the desk they were at earlier. Hannah saw the nurse, who's throat was slashed,and put her hand over Sams mouth when she saw the nurse also. Deena looked at what the two girls were looking at. S

She turned and also saw the nurse.

The super squad looked and saw what they where looking at and said "Oh shit!" Together

Nurse Beddy came out also. He saw the girls on the floor. He started to walk out towards them. They tried to tell him 'No' but he didn't understand.