14

The vision changed they were at the 'Grab&bag' Simon was talking, "A few months ago my brother Timothy had a unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But..." Hannah drummed on the counter for him "We got him back." Deena looked at their local drug dealer. "Kate, its time for your close up."

Hannah started "You need to take these in order." Simon kept going "Pile one takes the edge off. Your going to feel like your being fucked by a unicorn!" Josh looked at him weirdly "Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down. You may feel slightly sick." Sam nodded "You need to take a five minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important okay? Pile three brings you down and out, so take that take five or it's all gonna go to shit!" Kate picked up some epipens "How many of these do we have?" "Tons like a thousand." Deena looked confused "Wait. Epipens?" Hannah nodded and picked up two "Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline." Hannah pointed to Sam "This shit is what brings her back. This is Jesus!"

"She" Lizzie pointed at Hannah "knows too much about drugs."

Deena was putting blood on Josh in a "X" like way. Hannah already had blood on her "Sams blood marks the spot." Hannah could hear something calling her name "Hannah" She looked around and saw a fly going around her.

"What's wrong with her?" Hayley asked "I don't know." Freya said

"Hannah!" Hannah snapped to look behind her. She started to sway than she saw a person in a robe on their knees chanting. She saw a stone with names on it. Than she heard them say "Hannah Johnson" she saw her name start to carve its self in the stone but stoped half way.

"Hannah" Hannah looked at Deena "Yes?" Deena looked at her sister "Are you okay?" Hannah nodded and said "Yeah focus on Sam and killing her. I'm gonna go to the front of the store." They all nodded. Hannah started walking to the front door of the building. She could see a figure in the front of the doors. "No, no, no, no." She saw a large axe beside the figure and started to run in the opposite direction of the person.

Nightwing started running after her. His axe over his head as he brought it down oh her back.

The large group that was attached to her gasped "Dad is she okay?" Hope looked at her dad scared "Hope she just got a axe to her back "is she okay?" Are you stupid?" Lizzie said. They looked at her "Sorry this is rising my blood pressure."

Nightwing ripped the axe out of her back and plunged it into her again. And again. And again. Until she wasn't breathing. Hannah was dead.

Klaus had tears in his eyes as did the rest of his family. They had thought that maybe she would come back as a vampire, but still watching her die was enough to make them want to turn their emotions off.

They watched her for about 30 minutes. They were about to leave when they heard Hannah gasp.

Hannah's eyes were black. Hannah looked around she thought she was dead. What happened? Why is she alive? Before she could question anything else she saw Josh running down the aisles away from scull mask killer.

Hannah got up and started running toward Josh she saw him fall. She grabbed scull masks arm and pulled it off of his body. They all looked at her shocked. Just as Hannah was about to scream at Josh to run. Scull mask disappeared.

Deena started screaming "Hannah, Josh get the pens!"  Hannah and Josh ran to get the pens. They gave them to Deena, she started to inject Sam and give her cpr. Hannah started walking around to look for Simon and Kate.

"Oh my god." Marcel said.

When she found them she wish she stayed away. Hannah walked to Simons body. She kneeled down next to him and grabbed his hand.

"Hannah we have to go!" Hannah looked and saw that the police pulling up.