15

The vision changed. The large group was standing behind the sheriff. "Interview with Hannah Johnson. Sunday, October 2nd, 1994. Wanna tell me what happened?" Hannah looked up "We we're picking up Sams prescription. And the lights went off. It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything, ducked behind the counter."

Nick looked at her arm "What happened? You didn't have that time we talked." Hannah looked at her arm "I got in a fight. They had a knife. I didn't see it in time. Cut me." Nick looked at her weirdly "What? You know I fight. This shouldn't be a surprised."

Nick nodded. "You can go home." "Are you going to ask me about Simon or Kate?"  Nick looked at her "Do you want me to ask?" "Why should that matter? It's important for your case. Am I right?" Nick sighed "Its is but the way we see it the two druggies."

Hannah stopped him "Kate and Simon. The only reason I asked you why you were letting me go without asking questions is because I need to know how your going to portray my friends the people who were there from the moment I stepped into 6th grade. Simon isn't a druggie he was a great friend, a person who has been working to provide for his family since he was 15. And Kate. Kate was a bright person who was doing all she could to get out of here." Hannah scoffed and looked at Nick "But none of us get what we want. We're just Shadyside trash. Right?"

The vision changed.
Josh, Hannah, and Sam were sitting in front of  Martin who was handcuffed. Hannah shook her head and picked up a paper clip, and stood up walked pat martin and patted his shoulder as she walked out.

Hannah walked out of the police station. She walked to their car and stood there. She started thinking about all that had happened that weekend. She started to cry, she crouched down on the ground. Her chest stared heaving up and down. She started sobbing, everyone that died, her friends, people that she considered family.

She heard a car pulling up so she got up and wiped her eyes. She stood like none thing was bothering her like her whole world didn't come crashing down. Like she didn't die or have a gash so deep in her arm that, it should have fallen off.

She looked up to see Sams mom coming towards her. "Why is it that every time my daughter is with your and your family she is in some kind of danger!" Sams mom yelled at her. Hannah looked at her and wiped her nose. "You need to leave me the fuck alone before I hurt you." Sams mom scoffed "You keep your sister away from my daughter." Hannah shook her head. "Do I look like my sister keeper? Get out my face!" "Your sister is none thing but a Shadyside slut." Hannah looked up at her and slapped her. "Keep my sister out of your mouth! She did none thing to you. Just because you think your better than us because you live in Sunnyvale. You not shit you worse, than Peter when he was alive. You Shame us for being born on this side like we had a choice. You need to be as far from me as you can right now before Sam has to move back to Shadyside."