05

They were pulled out of the vision. Klaus said something that surprised them "He seems like a good man." They looked at him "What? If I couldn't be there I'm glad somebody was" he reasoned. Elijah smiled. They saw a door with blood and stab wounds. "Can we go in there?" Hayley asked. " Think we need to." Marcel said. They opened the door.

"I love this one." a girl said. The other woman rolled her eyes "it's trash, low brow horror. It's for my stepdaughter." Hope was upset, "she's so mean!" Hannah walked to the register, "that'll be $2.95" the other girl slid the book to the woman "Thank you for shopping at B.Daltons." They said together "And have a nice night." Both girls put up their middle finger. They looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Heather" said girl looked up at Hannah.

"I have to go home. Make sure everyone is okay." Heather looked sad and said "Damn, I needed a ride home." Hannah thought for a moment than said "Ask Ryan, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Hannah smirked.

Hannah walked to another store "RYAN!" a boy popped up "Damn, don't scare me like that." He smiled " Don't worry it was a one time thing." They laughed "I need you to take Heather home, okay?" He nodded "Okay, I got it." They smiled "Thank you, bye, stupid." She walked away. Hannah walked past a custodian. "Bye, Martin." He looked up "Bye, beautiful." The Mikaelsons men scowled.

The vision changed to a room with Led lights around the ceiling, blue dresser, lights brown carpet, black walls, and drawing all around the room. "Wake up, Hannah! Don't make me come in there!" A girl yelled "I'm up Deena!" Hannah yelled back at her.

The vision changed to Hannah sitting in the living room watching the news surrounded by beer cans. The woman on the news started talking "Shadyside, small town America. But among locals, a history of horror has earned it another nickname 'Killer capital USA' And last night, tragedy struck again."

Deena walked in "Ugh, Dad!" The news lady kept talking "I'm here with sheriff Nick Goode. Sheriff what can you tell us?" "Uh, there were 7 victims, uh ages,uh, 16 to 42. Uh the perpetrator is also deceased."

Hannah wore a black ACDC shirt, with light blue jeans, and a black belt. The shirt was tucked into her pants, and a pair of pair of black high top converses.

Hannah got up and walked into the kitchen with Deena you could still hear the tv "Shadyside sits just beside Sunnyvale, one of the safest and wealthiest communities int he country." Deena screamed "JOSH!" She looked at Hannah "Are you okay?" Hannah looked up "Yeah why wouldn't I be? It happens every day around here." Freya looked confused "How could two towns be so close and yet be so different?"

The news lady said "What is it about Shadyside? How do we end this cycle of violence?" Hannah got up and said "You know he can't hear you." And walked into her room. When she sat down a few tears feel. She thought how she could have been Heather or any of the other people that died in the mall. The Mikaelsons watched as she dried her eyes.

Deena went to her younger sister's room and stood there for a while,because she knew that even though she acted tough those deaths got to her. Hannah opened her bedroom door and saw Deena "You ready?" Hannah nodded her head.

The vision changed and they where at a school. They saw kids putting down drugs on the table, and kids walking through Metal detectors. "Who lets there kids go to a school like this?" Davina answered "it's the only school they have." "See you later, Sir Silence." Hannah and Josh watched as Deena walked away "Bye, Josh" Josh watched as his sisters walked away.

Hannah walked to the principal office "Can I speak to the principal?" She asked the front desk lady "She's out right now. She won't be back until next week." Hannah huffed "OK. Thank you anyways." Hannah walked out and went to the bathroom. She walked in on Deena ranting "The only thing that made him go crazy is this town!"

Hannah walked farther into the bathroom and they could see writing on the stalls. ' she reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves! She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you until you're dead!'

Deena threw her coat on the floor. Hannah looked at her sister "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." Deena didn't look at her sister as she answered. "Seems like...Maybe you got a little witch in you." Simon said. "Dude why are you even in here? This is the girls bathroom." Deena questioned. The Mikaelsons were wondering the same.

Simon jumped to the top and opened the vent and took out a box "candy store" Hannah said smiling. "You know we don't believe this witch shit, right?" Kate asked "it's just like fucked up Santa clause or something" Hannah said "Ho!Ho!Ho!" Simon taunted.

Deena walked up to Hannah "What's this?" "I need you to this to Sam tonight." Hannah scoffed "I love you Deena, but I will not be the mail man." Kate chimed in " Do it yourself." Hannah looked at Kate "she's not going to the game." Kate looked confused "I quit band." "Since when?" Deena answered "Since who gives a shit." Hannah came up with a idea "you still have your band uniform. Just where that shit one more time." Hannah looked at her watch "I have to go if I want to make it to class on time bye!" She walked out the bathroom.