06

Hannah walked past a boy who was running down the hall yelling "Woo! The witch lives! Long live Sarah Fire!" And dragging a dummy across the floor by the neck. Hannah laughed and yelled "Yeah!" And started running through the halls to get to her next class.

The vision changed to her in the gym standing by her sister. "Before tonight's game, out of respect for last nights tragic events, Sunnyvale will host a candlelight vigil for the victims. All players, cheer, and then attendance is mandatory." Hannah said "Damn" Under her breath. While Dana did the gun fingers to her head while looking at Kate.

Hannah and Deena walked up the stairs of the school bus and passed rowdy students while one of them as Deena "Didn't you quit?" "Don't you need to mind your business?" Hannah asked rhetorically. Hannah sat in the second to last seat. While Deena sat two seats in front of her. Hannah took off her band hat and went to sleep.

The Mikaelsons saw the difference in towns. "Wow, This is crazy. Two neighboring towns so different." Hope said, the others agreed.

The vision changed "This isn't how I wanted to be here tonight." The mayor started " I wanted to be here as a fan. Our Sunnyvale Devils and you're shady side which is throwing down some good old American football. Instead I find myself here as a husband, a father, as a neighbor, and yes mayor of Sunnyvale." Deena began to look around for Sam. Hannah shook her head knowing she couldn't stop her.

"Nik, look it's like a human version on you and Bekah." Said siblings looked at Kol annoyed. The others laughed knowing he was right.

"And on behalf of all the people in my town, I say all of Sunnyvale Moore's with you." The other side of Deena was Kate who said, "Yeah, really looks like they give a damn. The only Sunnyvalers that came were the ones who had to." Hannah said, "The football team and the cheerleaders." The Mikaelsons watched Hannah as she zoned out. Until she heard, "I said it ain't a tragedy when it happens every week." They started to walk to the center "it's a joke." Hannah threw her candle on the grown "You better watch your got damn mouth." He raised his brow "What are you going to do? You ain't nun but a weak bitch!"