17 Internal Monologue

The Mikaelsons, and everyone else can hear what it.
[Hannah is in the car with her siblings.]

I never understood why our lives were so bad.
Why did our lives have to be shitty?
Why are we such fucked up people?
Why is it that Shadyside is so bad but Sunnyvale is so good?
Why did mom have to leave?

Wait I know the answer to the last one.
I used to sell drugs. I also worked. The money had a good purpose. When I was in 8th grade I decided that I wanted to do my family right.

Make money. Get my family out of  Shadyside. Get us away from Sunnyvale also. Pay for our college tuition. Live our lives the best way possible.

But apparently that was impossible. My mother found out. She found the money. When she found it I was at work. I had already been telling her I didn't have any cash to spend on her. Which I didn't, that money was for my siblings and father. She spent all the money which was about 15k. Not much but enough to get us out if we can't go to collage.

When I got home and saw all the new things she had I was furious. Deena, Josh, and dad kept asking where she got the money.

I told them I was saving up money for us. That was the truth.

When they found out they were mad. But not as mad as me. When they went to bed my mother was still in the living room.

I beat her ass. No explanation.

I had a little cash in my pocket and threw it at her and told her to leave us alone and never come back.

Probably the only thing we could agree on was that she had to go.

Deena was upset at me but I couldn't care less. I did what was right.
Josh didn't care, she wasn't there for him anyways.
Dad just didn't give a fuck.

We are better without her here. We may have our problems, but I'm able to save money and have it for when we are older. If anything happens I can care for them.

Deena is older, yes, but I'm more responsible. I think about our futures. Deena thinks about Sam. Which is why we are going to C.Bermans now. I don't doubt Deenas love for Sam, but you're also putting your family in danger. I'm tired and it's not even the end of the weekend yet.

We've lost Kate, and Simon. Heather, and Ryan. I'm pretty sure Nighty killed me, and no one has said anything about mourning our friends. They were basically family. They were all we had. They had dreams, families, futures. Now what? What do we do with this?

This is all supernatural, and we have no idea what we are dealing with.

I think I want to give up.