13

The vision changed they where at the school.

Simon brought out the 'lost and found' box. Josh started "Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sams blood on you."

"Well, not much I can do about that." Hannah looked up "Sam, I don't know what it feels like to have crazy dead people casing after you." Everyone looked up at Hannah "But you have people here with you to help. If you keep on" Hannah sighed "Just be happy that you have people that care about you to help." Sam walked down the hall. Deena followed.

"Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop!" Simon got up and started walking to the boys bathroom. "Rub-a-dub-dub time!"

Simon and Josh started going to one bathroom while Hannah went to another bathroom "Wait, Hannah?"

"Where are you going?" This stopped Josh. "I'm going to the bathroom around the corner. Josh why don't you got ahead with Kate?" Hannah winked at Josh "Oh, okay"

Hannah walked down the hall to the other bathroom. The large group that was latched onto Hannah stayed in the hallway waiting for her.

It took Hannah about 15 minutes to come out of the bathroom. Once she was outside she looked around this time her eyes stopped on Hope. Hannah raised her hand to touch Hope. Hope held her breath Klaus touched his daughter shoulder. Hannah looked at her shoulder. When he did Hannah looked at her shoulder where his hand was. When he touched her they both felt a familiar warmth. One Hannah only felt with her father. Klaus also felt the same warmth that he felt with Hope.

A tear fell form both of their eyes. Hannah wiped her eyes before looking up at the ceiling. All of the groups watched as Klaus looked at his youngest child, felling sad for him that he didn't get to raise Hannah.

They all knew if he knew he had another child he would have raised her the best way he could have.

Hannah looked back at Klaus with out knowing that he was shedding tears with her. "Hannah!" Josh screamed. "I'm coming!" Hannah than looked back at her father that she couldn't see "What the hell is wrong with me?" She looked back at Klaus in the eyes without knowing it.

What the large group that was with Klaus didn't know is that all of these years he's had something telling him to come back to this town. If he listen he could have raised Hannah.

Hannah walked back to the group "Wait, did you all go to pound town? Me too?" Hannah shook her head at Simon "Lets finish this shit."

"The trap in simple. We set the bait. The killers go to the blood"

Hannah was dragging a mop threw the gym and she heard a door bang. She also knew that she was the only person in that area. Hannah looked around. A figure ran past the door. "She lives in a horror movie." MG said. Hannah looked back to the door and let out a shaky breath "Hell nah!" Hannah ran back to the group.

"Where is Simon?" Simon ran back to them "Dude! She's here! I saw her! She was... she was so sexy, but fucking crazy still!" Hannah pulled him back "Shh! It's working. Skull mask freak at three o'clock" they could here Ruby Lane singing. "This is some dumb shit. If this doesn't work I will murder you!" The Nightwing killer started running down the hall "they're all here." Skullmask walked past Deena, Ruby walked past Josh and Kate, Nightwing walked past Hannah, Simon, and Josh. Kate shut the bathroom door, tied a rope to it so they couldn't get out. Hannah poured kerosene on the floor and lit it on fire. Hannah ran to the side with the rest of them. Kate handed her a fire extinguisher.

"Arson. Kathrines favorite." Damon smirked at Caroline "Seriously?"

There was a loud explosion. They all walked into the bathroom and looked at the guts all over the walls "Come back from that, motherfuckers!" Hannah and the others laughed. Hannah looked at the floor "What the fuck?" She watched as the parts started putting themselves back together.

"Run! Guys, they aren't dead go!" Hannah yelled running down the hall toward a classroom. The others where behind her. Simon locked the door while Hannah pushed a desk in front of the door. "We're fucked!" Simon screamed "No, no! We are not fucked!" Kate nodded to Sam "She's fucked. They're coming for her if we put Sam in the hall we can end this now" Elena looked at Bonnie "If we all thought like that I would be dead right now" They all nodded "Yeah, but we have to remember that they aren't good friends like we are."

Kate was ranting "But we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't kill work!" She yelled "You're suggesting killing her?" Deena asked. Hannah zoned out looking at the news papers from the Nightwing massacre "Get her back in I know how to save her!" Hannah yelled "Josh look at the news papers! I got to help Simon!"

"This shit is not gonna hold!" Hannah's arm got in the way of Nightwings Axe leaving a deep gash. "AGHH!!" Kate ran and took her spot. The big group gasped "Is she okay?" Hope was concerned for her sister. But it seemed like no one had a answer.

Sam ran to Hannah and ripped part of her shirt. She rapped it around her arm "Are you okay?" Hannah nodded "Yeah I'll be fine. Hannah went back to the door to help Josh.

"Ah!"
"Ugh"
"Ah! Dammit"
"Agh!"

Hannah wasn't paying attention to the conversation that her sister was having with the others. Simon pulled Hannah along when they started to go out the window.

They ran to the back of the ambulance "Let's do it!" Simon closed the back door "Let's Timothy this bitch!"

Deena got bandages for her sister "What the hell happened?" Hannah sighed "I was in the way of Nighty and he damn near chopped off my arm." Hannah took off her 'bandage'. They both looked and saw none thing but a scar tht went from her wrist to the middle of her fore arm. "What?" Deena looked at Hannah "Are you sure you got hit?" Hannah nodded "Yeah" she looked at Sam. "Sam and Simon where there they saw it!" Simon nodded "Yeah, I saw the bone and everything! Are you good?" Hannah looked at her arm than Simon "It's gone. All that's there is a scar." Hannah showed them. They all looked at her confused.