Chapter 11

That night everyone slept well. San, Yeosang and Wooyoung were fast asleep in the guest room, the 'birthday' teen in the middle. Mingi and Yunho were cuddled and tangled up in the younger's bed. Seonghwa and Jongho had made a makeshift bed with the large beanbags for themselves on Mingi's floor. Then the remaining two were sprawled out in her bed, the blankets more hanging on the floor than covering them.

The next morning only seven were remaining by the time everyone was awake. Yunho and Mingi had left a bit after nine due to their volunteer classes being back-to-back that day. Mingi made sure to leave a note for his sister as to not worry her. Right beside the note was another left by their mother stating she already had breakfast made.

Kyungmi and Seonghwa were the firsts to wake, the latter not even hesitating to help her warm up and set out breakfast. The others slowly came down one by one, Jongho being the last as he had to deal with a hyper Mingi and Yunho throughout the night. Seonghwa was even curious on the two survived the night with the constant threats the youngest gave.

Breakfast was quite quiet.

It started with San thanking everyone again for the amazing night and gifts. They told him again it wasn't a problem as long as he had a good time. Then, aside from small talk here and there, the dining room was pretty much silent. A few were dozing off at the table, some scrolled through their phones and others just were playing with their food, still slowly waking.

After breakfast, the group hung out in the living room for a bit. Seonghwa was the first to leave as his grandparents were visiting and he still needed to help his parents clean. Three hours later, Jongho, Wooyoung and San left with Yeosang. The older of the four offered to drive them all, since one he was the one who drove them there and two knew Hongjoong wasn't leaving until he had to pick the latter two up.

Plus, Yeosang saw the forming bags under the older's eyes. It was obvious the older teen was up all night, as he was even dozing off during breakfast. A rare sight for any of the boys and Kyungmi to see.

So, he dropped the youngest off at home then brought Wooyoung and San to the younger's house. San had stayed a few extra minutes, talking with Yeosang hoping to gain some clarity but unfortunately there was none.

That left Hongjoong and Kyungmi.

They spent their time remaining on the couch and watching a movie. Though neither really paid attention. Both were leaning against each other and falling asleep every few minutes. Their eyes only capturing a few points of the movie. If it weren't for the younger's alarm, there was a good chance neither would've woke up in time.

Around six, the two left her house and headed towards Wooyoung's place. Just like breakfast, the atmosphere was rather quiet. Hongjoong was humming along to the radio and Kyungmi was playing a game on her phone.

There was an odd tension between the two that appeared from nowhere. The oldest wanted to mention something but didn't want to upset the girl. And Kyungmi just didn't even want to think about anything at the moment. That's why she was attached to her phone for majority of the ride.

Once there, Hongjoong texted San they arrived considering there was a sleeping teen in the front seat. Wooyoung and San rushed out the house as soon as the latter got the text.

Shutting the door, Wooyoung was the first to notice the teen out of the two. "How much does she sleep?"

"She didn't sleep well last night. And before you ask, no I don't know why. Even if I did, I wouldn't say," Hongjoong quickly said already preventing a game of 100 questions.

San and Wooyoung both huffed and crossed their arms. The two worried about the girl for different reasons, but kept to themselves.

The car ride was more relaxed than any of experienced. The boys talked about their upcoming plans, and asked about the older's plans for college. Though Hongjoong tried dodging the questions as much as possible.