Chapter 32

Waking up in an unknown room confused has became the usual for the younger Song. When she woke up the next afternoon, it took a while for her eyes to adjust to the room and realize she was in the younger's room. The events of the previous night came into mind and a frown immediately appeared on her face.

Her mind kept telling her to go back to sleep and hopefully the next time she wakes the world will be different. Kyungmi knew that was just part of her trying to avoid the simple act of talking. She just wasn't in the mood to do much. But still, she got out of the bed, freshened up and headed downstairs.

In the living room, Wooyoung and Yeosang were on the floor, talking about an old picture the older's mother had texted him that morning. San was on the couch with his eyes glued to the TV while searching for something they haven't seen yet.

"Look who finally woke up!" He exclaimed, catching the attention of his boyfriends. In any other case, she would've told him he was being too loud, but she didn't have the energy which she believed he noticed as well.

San patted the space beside him with the teen quickly plopping in the spot. She laid her head on his shoulder as he softly stroked her hair.

"Sleep well?"

The teen shrugged.

"Kyumi," San warned, earning the younger's eyes to land on him.

She knew by his tone he suspected something happened. "I'm just feeling a little drained."

"Want to go to the beach?" Yeosang asked from the floor. "We can hang out on the sand like we did that day with Yunho."

Kyungmi unknowingly started scratching at her wrist. San subtly moved her hand away and covered her wrist with his hand. "What do you say?"

"Sure," she hesitantly agreed.

"Remember, we're here for you Kyumi. All of us."

"I know," she assured San with a slight smile.

"You know, neither of you told us how she got that name." The youngest pointed out.

"What? 'Kyumi'?" San asked just for both his boyfriends to nod.

None of their friends knew either. One day when they were all hanging out, San suddenly said the name and without hesitation she had answered him back. Since that time, they've all been curious on where the nickname came from.

"Think it was one of the times you all had came over my house, right?" Kyungmi looked up at San for confirmation.

"Kinda. I first called her that when we had to work together for a class assignment. She had been staring off at Yeo working a couple desks over. I wanted to get her attention by calling her name and mistakenly said 'Kyumi' instead."

"Oh that's right!" She exclaimed, remembering the day. "I even answered to that too. But you called me it again that day at my house."

"Yeah. It didn't really become my nickname for you until a few months later."

"So we all have a nickname for you except for Woo?" The oldest questioned, eyes glancing between the three teens.

The two younger teens' eyes met for a moment. Kyungmi became extremely nervous at what the younger would respond with.

"I guess we'll have to find one for you then." Wooyoung casually laughed. "Right?"

"Seems so." She responded, moving closer to San's side. "Anyways, when do you all want to go?"

"We can go now?" Yeosang suggested, once again glancing between the three other teens.

Kyungmi shrugged, leaving the decision to San and Wooyoung. San just looked towards the youngest, who agreed.