Chapter 29

"Woo, why are we even here?"

"You know we're missing first period, right?"

The youngest rolled his eyes. "Neither of you even pay attention in that class."

"That still doesn't explain why we're here."

Instead of answering, the teen got out the car and walked up to the front porch. Yeosang and San quickly followed after the younger, meeting him at the door as he knocked. A few moments later, the door opened and the twins' mother greeted the boys.

"Oh! What are you boys doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" Mrs. Song questioned, not exactly surprised to see the three teens. Part of her was expecting to see them at some point that day.

"Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing." Yeosang mumbled under his breath, earning an elbow to his side by Wooyoung.

"Just wanted to check on Kyungs. Last night she told me she'd be going to school with Mingi and Yunho. But this morning Min texted me saying she's sick and would be staying home," Wooyoung explained.

Mrs. Song softly smiled. "It's nice to see she has friends who care so much about her. She's not actually sick though, just had bit of a rough night."

"Do you think we can see her?" He asked, nervously holding his boyfriends' hands behind his back.

Mrs. Song wanted to say no at first, feeling her daughter most likely didn't want any visitors at the moment. Then she remembered the night she spent with her daughter.

Despite just getting off an exhaustingly long shift, hearing the sobs come from her daughter's room put aside any need for sleep. The two stayed up until a little after 5am, with Mrs. Song waking only a couple hours later to prepare breakfast for her son and husband.

The hopeful expression on the boys' face also reminded her of the days Kyungmi would come home happy. The days she spent with Wooyoung, Yeosang and/or San. With a bright smile, her daughter would search the house just to ramble on to her room about what she did.

Keeping that in mind now, the mother of two nodded and stepped aside to let the teens in. "She may be sleeping though. You all know your way to her room. If you need anything, just let me know."

"Thank you." Wooyoung politely smiled, before heading to his friend's room and pulling his boyfriends along.

Mrs. Song could only let out a light laugh as she closed the door. In most times she would wait near the stairs and make sure her daughter was alright. She trusted the three teens though, which is why she returned to the kitchen to finish the snacks she was preparing for her daughter.

~❁~

Upon arriving at her room, Wooyoung knocked on the door. The three could hear shuffling sounds, which led to the youngest knocking again.

"Minnie! If that's you, go away! I told you I'm sick and to just go to school without me!"

Yeosang opened the door and chuckled. "And we possibly would have believed you if we were actually him."

Kyungmi turned her head to face the teens standing in her doorway. She furrowed her brows at them, trying to come up with a reason as to why they'd be there.

San pointed to the youngest beside him. "He was worried." He told her, reading her mind.

"It's just a cold, I'm fine." She tried assuring all three boys, but none believed her.

"I can tell when you haven't slept Kyu, and this is it," Yeosang reminded her.

"Yes, well I was trying to sleep until you three came. So now that you see me breathing and very much not sick, let me get my sleep. Thanks for stopping by." She smiled before turning her head away from them again and trying to sleep.