Chapter 13

Thursday arrived and Yunho felt tired as ever.

The previous day he spent, with the help of Yeosang, taking care of the twins and making sure they were recharging accurately. If Mingi and Kyungmi had it their way, they'd be spending the entire day in one of the dance rooms at the studio, perfecting the routine.

That was one of few moments the eldest was happy they couldn't drive yet. If they could, the twins would've conspired to steal one of the cars. Actually, Yunho was certain they already had a plan, the Songs just weren't brave enough to go through with said plan without either having a license.

So, Wednesday became the resting day both Songs deserved and should had been getting when they were overworking themselves.

The eldest ended up staying that night as well to make sure neither twin attempted to make a late night trip to the studio. He quickly regretted the decision the next morning when he turned into a 'manager' for them.

Not only did he have to wake them up, but also make sure they had every piece of their outfits and matched right. Somehow he ended up even doing their hair.

Well, Mingi's hair.

Mingi did his sister's as she did her makeup.

It was quite the sight to see. Kyungmi sat on the floor, mirror in hand, with Mingi sitting on the end of his bed and her between his legs so he could do her hair. Then Yunho was kneeling behind the older Song on his bed to be able to reach the top of his head.

It didn't end there for Yunho, unfortunately.

The eldest had to double check the older twin's bag was packed with everything, then get them into the car. As well as feed them on the way to the studio since Kyungmi and Mingi went from sweet to very moody from the moment they left the door to they got into the car.

To say the eldest was stressed would be a heavy understatement.

After feeding them, Yunho got them to the studio. Early, at that too.

He thought arriving an hour earlier than the owner set would give the twins plenty of time to get out all of their extra energy.

He was wrong.

After they signed in, and greeted a few fellow classmates, Yunho lost them. How could he lose twins in matching outfits?

Even he couldn't answer that question.

Yunho had no idea how it happened. Even worse, it shouldn't be hard to find them considering how much energy they still had bottled up but every room he checked they were nowhere in sight.

Outside was where he eventually saw them chasing each other in the parking lot. Yunho felt he was babysitting second-graders and not, almost, seniors. When he finally got their attention, ten minutes later, he then got stuck taking on another role.

"Can we stop now? You both should be inside, doing some last minute practice not here arguing over pictures." Only forty minutes later and Yunho's arm was getting tired.

What was supposed to be just one photo turned into at least thirty-four, with only tiniest slight differences in most. Most differences no one could even spot at first glance. But they, supposedly, needed options and refused to go inside until they had, at minimum, five photos they could choose from.

"Last one." Kyungmi promised, as she finished directing her brother's arms and legs to the accurate positions for the pose she had in mind. "Take it as soon as we do it." She instructed Yunho and got into her place.

The eldest counted down from three before snapping a few pictures. He looked through them and picked out the one he felt came out the best. Yunho didn't bother showing them aware doing so would only take up more time.