vingt-huit

Once her tantrum grew weaker, the girl knew it was time to call it a day and go back home to where the alcohol was all stashed. The moment she arrived though, she faced Scarlette's wrath on how much of a bitch the girl with silvery-blue hair was being to Niall. Ocean, however, merely rolled her eyes at her words and went staight to the kitchen, which was back to its pigsty status, and opened the fridge to take out her precious vodka bottle. 

Taking a swig, the girl leaned against the doorframe and watched the mess in the kitchen. She could easily hear Scar's babbling but she paid no attention to it nor to the fact she had mentioned the little treat on the roof that the popstar had prepared for her. Ocean rather decided to focus on her drink and of the way the flammable liquid was burning her throat than of anything else that was going on around her. After a moment, the girl grew tired of being in the kitchen so she headed to her room, put on her music and made sure to turn the volume high enough to drown her flatmate's voice. Eventually, Scarlette gave up and huffed her way into her own room. 

Ocean was halfway through the bottle when she took out her little bag of pills she had hidden under the matress and popped one inside her mouth. She ignored the little voice inside her head telling her not to take the ecstasy pill, but she knew there would be no way she would enjoy what she had planned for that night without it. 

After yet another gulp of the vodka, Ocean went over to her wardrobe and started flicking through the clothes inside it, trying to find something to wear for tonight. She wondered why she had so many black clothes for a second, until she realised they were there to match her dark soul. A small laugh made its way out of her lips as she found her own joke funny, and then pulled out a tight black dress she had stored in the back. A smile immidiately crept to her lips as she eyed it with dreamy eyes; it was her favourite dress and yet she had only worn it once before. The dress had an allover hint of stardust glimmer which she particularly loved as it remined her of the stars, as well as being off-shoulder which she also liked as it made her look sexy. 

Without further hesitation, the girl put on the dress and went to stand in front of the mirror even though the alcohol and the drugs were already taking effect in her body and it was hard for her to stand. Regardless, when she saw how stunning she looked she couldn't help but smirk at herself. Her blue hair blended perfectly with the dress and the sparkle of the stardust made her skin twinkle; she quickly added mascara to her eyes, applied dark lipstick on her lips and puffed-up her blue hair -untangling the knots with her fingers but doing nothing else to it- and went to stand in front of the mirror again. 

"I'd so do me!" She giggled to herself before going over to put some black platform heels on and heading to Scarlette's room and banging hard on her door. 

"Where are you going?" Scar scrunched up her nose in confusion as she looked at her flatmate's ready-to-go look. 

"Get in loser, we're going clubbing!" She tried not to slur her words, even though it was very hard to do so. 

Scar had a questioning look on her face but decided not to do anything about it, as it would probably lead to an argument. With a small sigh the brunette nodded and went back into her room to put a dress on. It was best not to intefere with Ocean's plans as her best friend was clearly in no mood to be told what to do.

After what seemed forever to Ocean, the brunette was finally ready to go. 

Scarlette was wearing a scarlette velvet skater dress which mirrored her own soul perfectly, and had tightly sleaked back her hair into a ponytail. When the brunette left her room she took what was left of the vodka bottle in Ocean's hands and finished it herself. 

"Let's go get fucked!" Scarlette beamed as she hooked an arm around Ocean, forgetting about the earlier events completely and living for the moment instead.