trente-et-un

The moment grew more heated as the seconds went by. Niall's hands had snaked underneath Ocean's top and were carefully moulded over her perky breasts, his thumbs stroking the centre of her bra where her nipples were proudly getting aroused. And as a moan escaped her lips at the sensation, the girl knew she couldn't take it any longer and immediately took off her band printed shirt.

Niall's cheeks reddened like a small boy seeing a naked girl for the first time. But the lustful hungry flame that gleamed in his eyes were what separated boy from man. His hands stroked over his love bites on her neck and without a further ado, he unhooked her bra strap and allowed the laced material to fall between them.

Her half-naked body was more glorious than he could ever have imagined it. The girl with silvery-blue hair smirked at his profound expression and pulled him towards her for a kiss. Niall kissed her powerfully and deeply as his hands finally cupped her exposed skin, the feel of her breast under his touch made him grind hard against her; a motion which Ocean enjoyed.

As his lips parted from her own and began to make their way down her neck, Niall realised that the girl had a tattoo just under the curve of her right breast which was previously hidden by her undergarment. His thumb stroked over the words gently, making Ocean giggle slightly, and read the inked words aloud to her.

"Lost planets have a north," He murmured huskily as his eyebrows furrowed trying to make sense of the small line.

But before his thoughts could evolve any further, the door to the flat opened and broke the reverie apart.

"Oh my God!" Scarlette groaned as her hand flew to cover her eyes. "This is the second time I've walked in on you two trying it on against that wall!" She made her way clumsily into the room just as Ocean rolled her eyes and hopped down from Niall before putting her bra on again. "There are four walls for you two to try out just inches away from this one! They're inside your room!"

Niall chuckled at the brunette's words as his hands rested over his aroused crotch, just as he turned to look at her.

"Don't worry Scarlet'e, I'm takin' her out." He grinned just as Scarlette walked past them muttering a low 'whatever', entering her room and shutting the door.

"Excuse me?" Ocean raised an eyebrow at the pop star just as she heard his statement.

"I'm takin' ya out, whether ya like it or not." He replied firmly.

"That's kidnapping..."

Niall laughed out loud the second she muttered that word. His hand ran down his face and his eyes stared at her in mocked disbelief.

"I ain't puttin' a bag over your head, Ocean!"

"But you're taking me out against my will!" She replied with the same attitude.

"Are ya fuckin' serious?" He shook his head. Just as he thought he had cracked through her stubbornness, her famous old self had to show up. "Wha' are we doin' here then, eh? 'Cause if you hadn't noticed, I fuckin' care about ya! I'm wavin' a flag here, sendin' smoke signals. What d'ya want me to do if not try and make somethin' out of what we have goin' on? I know ya feel the same about me, don't lie to me." There was a small pause as he allowed Ocean to take in his words, before deciding to divert to making a movie reference just so it would fully hit home with her. "I'm like Rose blowin' that whistle in the ocean tryin' to get no'iced by that boat. That's how hard I'm tryin' with you here." He allowed Ocean to laugh at that for a moment, enjoying the sound, before continuing.

"Like, you've nearly killed me several times and I am still tryin' with you. I sneak out tryin' to come and see ya because I can't stop thinkin' about you. You're all I'm thinkin' about, Ocean. I already told ya I'm intrigued by you that I'm captivated by you. How else do ya wan' me to say it?" His words came out desperate trying not to let her slip through his fingers. "Just fuckin' drop the act already, I'm beggin' you. Stop ignorin' my phone calls, stop fightin' me, stop pushin' me away. I know you like actin' tough, but ya don't have to do that all the time. Not for me at least. Especially when I know there's a different to you."

Ocean's eyes stung so bad as she forced herself not to cry at the harsh truth of his words. Her nose was flaring as she didn't know how else to keep her walls up. Being with Niall scared her. And that fear haunted every fibre of her body deeply, because she knew he was so different to what she was used to. He was so good and she simply wasn't. However, goodness did exist in her - of that she was sure - but she frankly didn't know how to even start showing it.

There have been moments where the girl has allowed herself to bring her walls down and show that goodness to Niall; however, the retaliation and pushing away came automatically as a defence in trying not to get hurt. The Irishman's words were so deep and powerful that they sored inside her because of how much she truly meant to him.

"And don't say ya didn't care when ya woke up and didn't find me by your side, 'cause I fuckin' drove past the one place I thought I'd see ya. The alley. I wan'ed to say goodbye." He continued, interrupting the thoughts bombarding inside Ocean's head. "I told ya I'd never leave you, and I'm gonna keep my word. I'm Irish like that. But I had to go then; I had snuck out of business hours and my management wasn't 'appy. I couldn't keep them waitin'."

After a short pause Ocean finally replied as confusion clouded her mind.

"I was there." Her eyes finally met his and the tears vanished as the overwhelming feeling that was the truth of having missed him in that moment completely overpowered her.

"No you weren't." He answered back, not wanting to believe that was the truth.

"Yes, I was." She replied more sternly. "I didn't know the car would be you... I-I thought it was somebody else-"

A small smile made its way to the pop star's lips as he looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

"I don't want to let ya go, Ocean. But if you honestly don't feel anythin' for me, please just tell me now before it gets worse."

And for once, Ocean didn't let her rebellious side get the best of her; instead she fed on the same determination that had evolved from when she kissed him earlier that moment and went towards him and hooked her arms around his neck before looking deeply into his eyes.

"I want you to stay, Niall." Her breath shook slightly from how nervous she was. "Please don't leave me." She whispered as she rested her head on his chest and repeated the words again, as the prospect of him leaving made a new fear enter her mind. A fear she wasn't up to letting it win.

---------------------

A/N: Please comment and vote!

xo