seize

"Goodbye," Ocean mumbled once she stood before the door to her building. She had taken her keys out and was dangling them from the hook of her finger, as she watched Niall put his hands in his tight jeans pockets.

"Goodbye," Niall replied trying to restrain from sounding at all saddened. But, once Ocean stepped inisde the building and was about to shut the door behind her, he knew there was something he had to do first. Putting his foot in the small gap making sure to block the door from shutting, he waited until Ocean turned around to look at him again. "I forgot your mug at the shop,"

"Ah, my c*nty mug, right?" A smirk found itself spreading on the corner of her lips, as she rested her weight on the door.

"Yeah, it's appropriate." Niall teased as he winked at her, the gesture coming easy now.

"You're the c*nt." She fired, just as a mother and a child were walking past. The mother turned to look at Ocean and shook her head at the girl, as Niall also looked at her wide-eyed and mumbled a quick apology to the mother who rushed to get away from them.

"Bloody 'ell woman, that mouth of yours." Niall chuckled lightly as he saw how unbothered Ocean was to have offended a pedestrian.

"What's wrong with my mouth?" She asked curiously as her eyes peered down at him, the blueness darkening around Niall.

For a moment, Niall had to travel his gaze down to her mouth; he watched her swollen lips from the effect of his kissing and how eager it was making him to do so again. His eyes darkened as he watched her take out her tongue and lightly trace it over her bottom lip, before bringing the bottom lip between her teeth and biting it.

"It's disgusting." He mocked wanting to wind Ocean up a bit, as he brought his eyes back up to hers trying hard to act casual.

"You're really asking for it, aren't you?"

"Askin' for what?" Niall tested as he twitched smirking lightly, "I mean, look at how unappealing those lips are; all swollen, plump and red..." His breathing was inceasing, "It's a shame ya're a really bad kisser-"

In that instant, Ocean grabbed Niall by his collar and pulled him inside the building, pushing him against the door as it banged shut. A gulp ran down Niall's throat as he wasn't sure what the girl with silvery-blue hair was to do next.

"It's a shame you'll never kiss me again."

With a smirk playing on Niall's lips, he waited until Ocean's hold on his collar loosened to connect his lips to hers again. A small chuckle left Ocean's mouth, as she wasn't at all surprised by his gesture and complied to his kissing immidiately.

The kiss was passionate and desperate; the tension between them was built on that kiss as they searched for answers to those feelings. It was bizzare there was even any kind of attraction between them, both of them knew that for sure, but as they kissed each other somehow all those questions disappeared.

There was an urge building in Ocean as it was left unsatisfied when Jasper left, and as she kissed the popstar she merely wished to see if their kissing would suppress that hunger.

On the other hand, Niall was similiarly looking to supress that hunger that was growing inside him and travelling down to his groin which was surprisingly straining against his trousers. He hated the girl; at least that's what he tried to make hismelf believe. They were both so incompatible for one another; they clashed like a battle at war. Regardless, there was a fire between them that was making it difficult for Niall to stay away. Every time, he got a taste of that heated poise he found himself being pulled further into it and unwilling to get out.