six

The setting winter sun was lowering in the horizon behind the grey clouds, as Niall skipped the last two steps of the pub in attempt to keep up with the girl that was now storming away from him. As he brushed past some fans, the girls surrounding the small Georgian building began to scream histerically, calling out the band member's name in a pleading manner to get pictures with him.

Niall sighed knowing it would look awful to walk away from these girls that had obviously waited hours just to catch a glimpse of him. He responded to the 'wait' calls he was receiving and stopped in his tracks to turn to the beaming crowd. He forced a smile, even though some of the girls were looking at the bruise on his face curiously and with questioning eyes. He posed with most fans, bracing happy smiles, hugging them and laughing at the usual 'please marry me' questions, before he truly had to make his leave. He glanced ahead to the end of the road, and even though it was getting dark, he saw Ocean's billowing blue hair battling against the wind and turning the corner before disappearing from view.

With a small grin, Niall raised his thumbs up to the fans and then started sprinting down the road. The fans began running after him, however, the bodyguard was already working on keeping the fans away and blocking their entrance to the alley Niall had turned into.

"Maybe!" He called as he spotted the always-angry girl.

Ocean turned her head, laughing as the fake name she had given herself reached her ears and rolled her eyes as she saw Niall's figure come into view.

"'And I'd be like, why are you so obsessed with me?'"

Niall finally reached her, noticing the taint on her cheeks from the cold as he ignored the film quote and said, "What the bloody hell was that?"

"I mean it; why are you obsessed with me?" Ocean pondered as the glint in her eyes reflected the last gleam of the sun setting in the West and added a golden tone to her eyes that Niall quickly picked up on.

"I'm not obsessed with ya, love. We're simply in the same place at the same time." He lied about the last part, but remained a steady eye contact with her trying not to make the small twitch of his face come out as as anything other than a twitch.

Ocean scoffed and took out a cigarette from her Marlboro packet as she lit it and placed it in her mouth, before tilting her head back slightly and puffing the smoke out into the darkening sky.

There was a silence, as Ocean ignored his comment and just smoked her fag glancing at Niall with a mysterious look shadowing upon her features. In that moment, with the setting sun behind him, Niall realised just how beautiful the girl was; despite her contentious behaviour.

She had the most intriguing eyes, that reflected on all the colours around him. That by simply looking at them he could already see the stars from the sky rising and the twinkling flame behind those orbs that caused a tingling feeling begin to wash over him. Her eyelashes curtained over those eyes, brushing over the top of those tainted cheeks that mirrored the tainted lips that were parting every now and then solely to insert the roll of paper into her mouth. He spotted a scatter of fainted freckles brush over her cheeks, and Niall only wondered about the other parts of her body those freckles could also be scattered upon.

However, as he began to draw his mind to the outline of her neck and the shape of her body, the ringing tone of the girl's voice broke his reverie and he quickly blinked all his thoughts away.

"Good looks you got there, Scarface." Ocean teased as she blew the smoke out slowly over his face.

Niall made a face as he coughed slightly but remained in place. "Funny." He mumbled coldly looking into her eyes again. Ocean chuckled briefly and blew more smoke out onto his face. "Can you stop doing that?" Niall waved a hand in front of his face trying to diffuse the fumes away.