quatorze

Niall was watching Ocean get dressed with an absorbed expression shadowing over his features; the girl was clearly livid with rage with having to agree to spend more time with the Irish lad, that watching her struggle to put on her trousers and then shoes was adding to the sweet victory Niall was experiencing.

"What?" Ocean snapped at Niall once she caught him staring at her. Her blue hair was chaotic as she battled with trying to get it into a bun, her cheeks were flushed from the slight excercise she was undergoing and her blue eyes were gleaming daggers at Niall.

Putting his hands up in defeat, Niall didn't say anything. He wasn't going to argue, but neither could he deny just how beauitful the girl actually looked -wearing nothing special- but clearly fitted in Niall's red hoodie that hung loosely around her shoulders and complimented her completely. He never was the type of guy who went for girls who tried too hard. He didn't enjoy the excess of make-up some of them put on that when without it, completely looked like a different person. He rather enjoyed the natural appearance of girls, those who didn't make too much of an effort to get noticed by boys. Even though, Ocean was far from making any kind of effort whatsoever, Niall couldn't help but appreciate her poise. She wasn't wearing any apparant make-up nor had she brushed her hair, but Ocean still glimmered like the surface of the ocean at sunrise.

However, Niall was suddenly cut short from his reverie as Ocean opened the door to the building. She had gotten out and was waiting for Niall to follow suit; yet Niall was slightly hesitant to come out as the thought of being recognised suddenly dawned on him. Ocean, on the other hand, picked up on his hesitation immidiately as a smirk was already making its way to her lips.

"If you don't get out of my building, I will scream your name down this street."

Niall wasn't going to challenge her, he believed the words that were coming out of her mouth and merely cursed her for being so cold-hearted. Once outside, Ocean began walking faster than him and wrapped her arms around herself as the sudden realisation that she was simply wearing a thin hoodie in this cold weather was a bad decision, but she wasn't going to turn back -not yet. Niall had to speed walk to keep up with her, his long strides were suddenly matching her determined walk and was beside her in a flash.

They walked quietly for a while, but then the silence was broken and Ocean rolled her eyes when Niall's voice reached her ears. Their rushed walk gradually slowed down as they were both keeping at each other's pace, that Niall had gotten bored of not doing anything. Somehow the urge to argue with her would have been appreciated as they would at least be talking.

"Bloody 'ell woman, you're colder than ice."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ocean fake smiled at Niall and then turned her head again, the bitter look coming back to her features.

"It wasn't." He mumbled in response as he shook his head giving up in trying to communicate with her.

However, once Niall spotted the Poundland sign a couple of feet away, a cheeky smirk played on his lips as his eyes twinkled with mischief.

"We're here love," He grinned as he knew the reaction he was going to get immidiately. Pushing Ocean's buttons was becoming amusing, and Niall was rather enjoying winding her up a bit.

When Ocean stopped in her tracks to look at the store she scoffed and glared at the popstar.

"You're getting too lippy with me, mate." She seethed.

"What's wrong with Poundland?" Niall asked innocently, trying hard to remain serious.

"What's wrong is your attitude and your excistence on this planet," She spoke with sass, "that mug meant a lot to me; you're gonna buy me its money's worth."