vingt-neuf

Harry was sitting with the rest of the lads in the hotel, having finished an important TV appearance to promote their album, and was talking to them about last night's events. 

"I got stood up," He confessed to them, having found the situation embarrassing to tell yet unavoidable to share with his best friends who were already laughing at him.

"When did you pull a bird?" Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows at him. Harry pushed back his long hair from his face and sat back on the couch. 

"Well I didn't exactly pull her, because I never got a chance to get her number. Frankly, I thought she was a lovely girl; I mean we danced and stuff, but when I thought she'd go back with me to the hotel, she never showed up."

All the lads were roaring with laughter, Niall was in histerics in the corner with a beer in his hand as Louis was muttering jokes about the situation to him. 

"It's not funny; I really liked her!" Harry added as he watched them mock him. 

"Wha' did she even look like?" Niall asked. "Was she fit?" He raised his eyebrow curiously as he watched Harry blush slightly at the question. 

"She was gorgeous, yeah." He answered.

"Outrageous." Louis added, just as Harry was about to describe the girl to them. "A hot bird not wanting your famous D, there must be something wrong with the world." He saracastically emphasised his shock, as Zayn chuckled lowly. "Did she at least have nice tits?"

"I didn't exactly get to see them, did I? But they seemed very nice, yes." He pushed back his hair again and was met by the stares of his band mates' which were waiting for him to describe this girl already. "Well if you must know, she had blue eyes and seemed really smart. I mean, she gave off that lovely aura, which really captured me, you know?" After seeing that the boys weren't exactly interested in what the girl seemed like but rather her physical appearance, Harry carried on, "She was a natural beauty, didn't try too hard and was still stunning. And blue eyes that also matched her hair-"

"Yeah you said that-" Louis interrupted, but was then interrupted by Niall.

"Nah he didn't; she had blue hair!?" At that question the rest of the boys suddenly fully took in the words that Harry had mentioned and that they had so easily dismissed as they looked at Harry and thought about the odd choice of girl he was so clearly interested in. 

 "Yes-"

Niall sprung from his seat as though a rocket had just fired from his bottom and had crashed right in front of him putting reality into perspective and finally making him see the connection in Harry's words. His mind worked faster than a racing car in trying to make sense of the situation; Harry had gone out clubbing in London, which is where the girl with silvery-blue hair also lived. 

It can't possibly be her! He thought. 

"Wha' the fuck was this girl's name!?" He fired, his twitches coming one after the other unable to control himself. 

"Whoah there!" Louis suddenly called out, as he went to stand next to Niall trying to get him to sit down. "Calm down, take a breather." 

"Nah, ge' off me." He pushed him aside and looked furiously at Harry, "What was her name?" 

"Ocean! What's that got to do with anything?" Harry looked up at Niall, alarm flaring in his eyes, obviously knowing that he had done something wrong yet unsure about what that was. 

"FUCK!" Niall spat as his hand ran through his hair in frustration several times unable to believe what was happening. Of course it was bloody her! He then started laughing coldly, knowing this wasn't a surprise at all. This was such a typical Ocean thing to do. The girl was mental.