trente-deux

"But I have uni tomorrow," Ocean murmured against Niall's chest as she began to think about his demand to take her out.

"That's not an excuse," His voice sounded deep as he strained to look down at her.

"It's a fact." She pulled away and looked at him with a small smirk in the corner of her swollen lips. "I have to do an essay for tomorrow."

"Fuck's sake, I'll make sure we won't stay out too la'e." Niall winked at her cheekily and then watched as her blue orbs turned dark just as they gleamed with the small light from the window.

"Fine, but you'll have to cope with my constant complaints throughout the journey." She glared at him playfully as her smirk grew even more mischievous. "I'll go get dressed." Turning on her heel, Ocean walked into her room.

The popstar eyed her with a lustful fire in his eyes, and followed after her knowing he was going to hear her retaliate against it, but decided to risk it nonetheless.

Just as foreseen, Ocean snapped at him and pushed him out of her room. Niall chuckled huskily and went to sit on the arm of the couch still facing her open room.

Ocean was clearly having fun with him, and Niall was very aware of it especially when she took off her shirt right in front of his line of vision and bent over to take off her pyjama bottoms. Niall caught a glance of her rose tattoo in her back and absent-mindedly licked his lips. The girl with silvery-blue hair then turned towards the awestruck Niall, standing in her laced bra and knickers before blowing him a cheeky kiss and finally shutting the door.

Niall cursed her loudly and laughed before leaning back and letting his head and back fall onto the seat. He turned his head to the side and saw an ashtray full of cigarette butts and beside it the girl's laptop which was paused on a show that intrigued Niall enough to swing his legs around and hit play. The familiar characters registered quickly in his head and he chuckled once as he made the obvious connection as to why Ocean would like Breaking Bad.

After a short while, the girl was finally dressed and ready to leave, but the lad's attention was so focused on the show that he didn't even hear her come out of her room.

"Yo, bitch!" She called trying her hardest to impersonate Jesse Pinkman.

At that, Niall turned around and quickly paused the show again. "Ready to cook?" He asked carrying on with the banter, but his eyes couldn't help but scan her body approvingly liking the way her black jeans wrapped tightly around her legs and the way her crop jumper allowed him a peak at her toned stomach.

"Yeah buddy," She mocked as she attempted to reply in an Irish accent.

"Haha, tha' was awful babe." He stood up and straightened his equally tight trousers.

"Don't mock me, yeah?" She carried on with her fake accent that sounded more Indian than anything else.

Niall just laughed at her, before swinging an arm around her neck playfully and covering her mouth with his hand.

"It's a no from me." He replied with his own attempt at trying to sound British.

Ocean pulled his hand down her mouth, and screwed her eyebrows at him. "Did you just try and sound like Simon Cowell?"

Niall simply winked down at her and made the motion of dusting his shoulder in pride. Ocean merely laughed at him and grabbed her RayBans from the small table by the door. However, just as she was putting them on they somehow slipped from her hand and fell on the ground.

"For fuck's sake!" She groaned as she bent down to pick them up.

Niall was chuckling at how quick the girl lost her temper, and when Ocean shot him a dirty look he said; "Let's make a bet."