quinze

Laughter sprung down the street like a blooming flower in spring. Niall's anger over getting egg over his head soon vanished as he watched the gleeful aura Ocean was letting out. His famous laugh followed as he playfully chased after her in attempt to get egg on her.

However, their cheerful and at the same time flirtatious behaviour soon ended when a group of voices suddenly reached Niall's ears. There were sounds of girls running down the street with their screams of excitement erupting from their lips. Instantly, Niall's face dropped and quickly stopped his chase, Ocean realised the sudden stop and rolled her eyes.

"Your little minions have come to your service."

Ocean turned on her heel and let her hair billow behind her as she began walking away from the approaching crowd. Although Ocean was keen on getting away, Niall immidiately stopped her.

"I don't want to be seen with you," She added as she looked up to his agitated eyes. "I don't even know what they find in you in the first place." She pulled her hand away and resmued her walking off. The sudden interruptance of their joking around made Ocean bitter, as she was quite enjoying herself; the thought of the group of girls breaking that up made her envious and also angry. She wanted to take her anger out on Niall for being the reason for it, and so she decided to hurt him with her words before she decided to get into the small gap between the stores to hide from view.

Niall panicked once the footsteps sounded louder and immidiately followed Ocean into the small gap and held Ocean's mouth with his hand so she wouldn't make a sound. The gap was narrow and tight and there wasn't enough room to move around, but Niall didn't move until he watched that the group of girls ran past the gap without a look inside it.

A sigh of releif left Niall's lips as he narrowly escaped his fans, but the position he and Ocean were now in suddenly became noticeable. It seemed that the small space between them became smaller as heat travelled to his cheek and noticed that he could just about feel Ocean's heartbeat against his chest. Ocean's big blue eyes pierced into Niall's as he was still holding his hand over her mouth and let go at once to find a smirk forming there immidiately.

He felt her chest rise and fall against him as her breath entwined with his and even though it was dark he could still lose himself in the blue depths of her gleaming eyes. Niall swallowed as the feel of her body against his became the sole focus in his mind and he was having difficulty trying not to react to it. Clenching his teeth and grabbing the end of his shirt tightly, he lowered his hand from her face and placed it beside her shoulder against the cold brick wall.

"What?" Ocean blinked innocently as she took in his reaction. With every blink, Niall noticed a twinkle sparkle on the surface of her orbs that made his crutch twitch. "Do you like me, Niall?"

The question threw Niall aback as he chuckled at it momentarily. "Nah, I don't." She wanted to play, so let's play.

"I thought so," She smirked as she rested her cold palm against his chest. The electric shock from her touch immidiately ran a shiver down Niall's back as he was losing control. He watched her lick her lips as her eyes blinked seductively up at him and he could no longer hold back.

She's so fucking tempting, he thought before he let himself be absorbed in the moment and allowed his lips to close the gap between them and connect to hers almost immidiately.

The feeling that rushed through him was undescribable, he had already felt her warm lips against his neck and had the evidence of her torture still marked on there, but never wondered what the feeling would be like once he felt her lips against his. There were countless opportunities for Niall to experience it, but never fell for it as it was always part of her scheme. Even though Ocean was still proving to be a hard shell to break through, he was beginning to see a different side to her that enforced his reason to kissing her.