II - Just the two of us

Sophie started to making dinner, pretending that Howl doesn't exist. Firstly he was upset but then he just sat on the chair and started to watching her with that spy look again. She knew he's doing it. She felt his look.
Sophie couldn't stop thinking about that embarrassing situation that happened previously. But she wasn't thinking about how Markl showed up, she thought herself What if he wouldn't?

It was the first time that she and Howl were so close and so hungry for each other. Was it his look what made her want him so bad? Was it something else? She inconspicuously started to looking at Howl again. As he sat there. He was so beautiful. She never saw a man that handsome. He was much taller than her but she loved that she could hide herself in his hug. But then her thoughts changed... she looked at his hands and remembered that feeling when they were all around her even through clothes. His lips that are so soft and still felt so rough but tasted so sweet at the same time. She immediately started to feeling that butterflies in her stomach again.

"You're spying me sweetheart?" laughed Howl.
Sophie's face changed so many colours in that moment as she realised she wasn't that inconspicuous anymore. "No um I - was thinking about...about how much food you'll eat today...for the dinner" answered nervously Sophie. Howl was now looking more curiously at her. She didn't know he was also thinking about that previous situation. Of course he knew Sophie never had a boyfriend before and everything and he loved her so much so he went so easy on her. The last thing he wanted was Sophie feeling uncomfortable around him. So he kind of waited for her moves. But after all he was a man. A very handsome beautiful man and being every day around her was hard for him to not just lock them in his bedroom and definitely not just talking with her.

"Sophie? Do you think Markl's traumatised?" said Howl little worried but with a playful smile on his face. "Oh haha Howl. I don't know okay? It was stupid to be here in kitchen. It's like we would do it on some square!" answered Sophie madly. "Well...who's the drama queen now huh?" murmed Howl quietly.
"Did you say something?"
"Oh no, nothing love. Just some...magic spelling" said Howl quickly because he concluded he won't tease her anymore...for his own good. Not that cute bossing me now huh...but kinda really hot - no I won't say that. I want dinner and this would be way too risky. Thought Howl little worried little amused.

Writer's note: I finished chapter 2. Even that nobody is reading this and I don't think anyone ever will. English is not my original language so Im sorry but Im trying lovers;) this is my first fanfic so If you are a reader you can leave a comment. And remember: ya'll are loved and needed;)❤️