XXVI - BABY (final part)

This is not final chapter - just last part of this "giving birth" thing🌸

Sophie was breathing heavily. Some tough minutes passed by and she felt that the baby is probably really want to go out. Her pains were almost constantly here. She would be scared but she hadn't got much time for they due to her pains. "Where - uh - where is HOOOWL!" Another huge cramp rushed through her body.

"Okay don't worry. Don't worry darling. I'm here we're here. Howl is okay. Baby is okay. You're okay. Everything is okay." calmed her old lady. "Oh dear you're open enough now. Okay, now the work begins, let's go."

Sophie's face was as white as the wall now. "N-n-now?? But...but Howl's not here I-" she panicked.
"I don't want to hear it! You are ready. Now take a deep breath and start pushing it's going to be quick I believe." ordered old lady and so Sophie had to. It was painful. And she was scared. She wished so much Howl was here with her. These minutes felt like infinity for her. And it hurts!!

"Okay don't worry darling. It's almost here just two more times" lady said as she was preparing for the baby. "But Howl's NOT HEREEE!" Sophie cried out a scream as she pushed again. And then...the door opened up like a storm.

"SOPHIE!" And there he was. Howl with white face, about to panic to death. Looking at her covered in sweat and tears in her eyes. "Howl..." Sophie smiled with tired face. "I'm here don't worry. Always..." ran Howl to her bed.

"Uh...I was afraid you won't make it young man. Now yea yea it's great you're here but she's not waiting. Sophie one more time okay."
Howl was shocked. He grabbed Sophie's hand, kissing her all around her face. "She?!" He whispered...
But everybody seemed to not paying attention to him. How could they. They were bringing the baby for God's sake!

"AAAAAH" scream came out of their room. Markl jumped on his chair and looked to the panicking Calcifer. And then.... a little baby's cry....

Hey lovers. I'm so so sorry for not posting. I'm in the "kind of hospital rn" we don't have mobiles there so I can't really write. But Im trying. I love you❤️❤️❤️

PS.: thanks so much for your votes<333