VI - The Night We Met (pt.2)

Ciao Hunny bunnies, we continue in this "yk chapter" so again - Think about reading it. I warned you🤍

Okay...
Howl slowly put his finger in her making her gasp. He started exploring it there with his finger which was sending waves of pleasure through Sophie's body. She breathed heavily while Howl was marking her neck. He started rubbing her center again with his thumb. His second finger still exploring. Oh those wizard's hands...thought Sophie. Howl looked at her neck satisfied with his work there. "Now everyone can see you're mine darling" he said seductively and kissed her deeply. Then he started to pay more attention to his *work with fingers* down there and Sophie arched her back. "Howl..." she whispered. He immediately loved this sound of his name coming from her lips.

As Howl heard Sophie's whispering his name because of his manipulation with her body he started to lose his control. He slowly put there another finger as far as he could. Sophie moaned loudly then she wanted to. "Shh love, I really love your sounds but we don't want Markl here again" murmed Howl to her ear. The vibration of his voice and his fingers in her took her even more close.
"Y-yes...you're...you're right. Just...don't stop now" breathed Sophie quietly this time.  He was intensely moving his fingers and rubbing her center as he started feeling she's close. He was looking at her...she was closing her eyes, panting and whispering his name. She was beautiful. More than beautiful. He couldn't find a word that would describe his love for her and her beauty. He started to kissing her softly as she quietly moaned through his throat. "Hurry up so we can -" murmed Sophie to his ear interrupted by his more intense moves down there. He felt her biting her lips next to his ear. He heard her moans as she tried to be quiet as much as she could but it was pretty hard to her. "Howl...Howl im -"
"Shh just close your eyes" said Howl deeply and then gave her a french kiss.
She couldn't take this anymore. His voice and his moves made her finish right away.

She pressed her fingernails into his back and moaned loudly. Then looked into his blue ocean gorgeous eyes. Her lips were swollen and red, her cheeks blushing and her eyes sparking. "Oh my god" brethed Howl. "What?" answered Sophie little worried about his tone of voice. "You are...you are...amazingly gorgeous"  said Howl amd gave her the most tender kiss. He felt she was smiling. "Wanna go to sleep?" asked then Howl. "But...what about this?" whispered Sophie playfully while moving her hand softly on a problem in his boxers.

"Are...are you sure?" asked Howl worried about her comfort, but secretly he never wanted something more than this. "Howl babe, I told you not to worry so much today" said Sophie laughing while softly kissing his face. He smiled and she just started to slowly taking of his boxers when they heard a knocking at the door.

"Eh Sophie...?" it was Markl.
"Yes Markl?" Answered Sophie trying to sound least suspiciously as she could, covering Howl's mouth with her hand.
"I - I heard some noise here downstairs and woke up. Are you okay? Should I go for Master Howl?" asked Markl with his sleepy voice.
"Oh no, everything's fine honey. Don't worry I just...fell of the bed." Said Sophie quickly. If she didn't have hand over Howl's mouth he would probably expose them by his laugh. She made an angry face at him. "Oh okay. So Im going back to bed?" Markl seemed so tired. Sophie smiled, she loved him so much. " Yes, yes darling. Good Night"
"Good Night. And don't fall again" said Markl as he was going upstairs.

"Awww he's so cute" said Sophie quietly to Howl.
"Can I breathe now?" snuffed Howl through Sophie's hand. She smiled and placed her mouth on his lips instead of her hand.
"So...where have we been?" she asked seductively. "I think your hand was little lower than at my mouth." smirked Howl. He was surprised when Sophie pushed herself on top of him and quickly removed his boxers. "God woman...how did you do that" laughed Howl. Instead of answer she thrusted her hips against his and started to roughly kissing him, her fingers running through his dark hair.

Howl never felt this kind of pleasure in his life even that he had sex before. But as she was teasing him with her hips his last self control disappeared. He quickly pushed her down on the mattress and grinned at his victory. He slowly started to moving himself inside of her making her panting. He saw some pain in her face and stopped for a while. She noticed. "No don't worry. This is normal...it hurts a little for a first time. Just...keep going"
He continued moving while he was gently kissing her face. When he was fully in a moan came out of his throat this time. "Oh Sophie"

The pain she felt just slowly disappeared and there was just excitement and lust she felt. He started slowly thrusting inside of her making both of them moaning. After a few seconds she wanted to feel this more and started to push her hips against him a little bit. As he noticed speed of his thrusting changed and they were both moving their bodies against each other panting and moaning a lot. They now didn't care about Markl or Calcifer. It was just the two of them and they wanted each other. Sophie was pressing her fingers into Howl's back as he was massaging her breasts while whispering her name.
" Howl I - I don't know how....how longer I can - " Sophie wanted to warn Howl about how close she was but as she started speaking he pushed hard into her and made her finish before she could end her sentence. She cried his name and her orgasm and rough kiss she gave him to mute herself caused his own.

They were laying in the bed, exhausted but with the biggest smiles on their faces. Sophie giggled and cuddled Howl leaving her heand on his chest and Howl covered them with the blanket he found somewhere on the messy bed. "Sophie" breathed Howl "you really should move to my room"
Sophie looked up to Howl with a thinking cute face. "Mmm but Just because of your nice bed. Definitely not because I wamt to do this more often." she said trying to sound so serious but her giggling exposed her.
"Oh God Im so glad I found you my love" whispered Howl tiredly and then he closed his eyes.
"I love you" and Sophie kissed him softly. But she was pretty sure he was sleeping already. So she closed her eyes, laying in the arms of this beautiful dramatic man who fell in love with this bossy little woman.
________________________________
Lovers, seriously Im sorry for making this chapter that long but I couldn't just do another part of this scene. Understand me xd❤️
Good Night💕