XIII - Just Can't Get Enough

Heyy sweethearts, again maybe think about reading this chapter. Yk what I mean🤭 They're young lovers after all. ❣️

Sophie woke up in Howl's pjs next to him. He was still sleeping. She remembered last night and got a little embarrassed when she realised Howl changed her clothes. Then her eyes stayed on him. He was always beautiful and cute but as he was laying next to her, shirtless with his dark hair around his face she felt butterflies just by looking at him. She was glad he wasn't awake because she didn't know If she wouldn't just kiss every inch of his body.

Luckily for him, his eyes opened up and he smiled. "Morning love"
"Morning" smiled Sophie back and kissed him. They were cuddling and she was laying on his chest. "Howl?" She asked. He felt some excitement in her voice. "Sophie?" Answered curiously. "Can we have breakfast like...later?" Asked Sophie playfully as she was putting some little touches all over his naked chest and stomach.
"What do you mean later?" winked Howl. He knew what she meant he just wanted to hear that from her. "Well you know...we can have some like private moments. After tough day. First morning in OUR bedroom...." Sophie was too shy to just tell him she wanted him right now right here.
"Sophie darling, I love you so much. But I can't read your mind" he knew really well what she wanted but he kept teasing her.
"Ahh just kiss me already!" Laughed Sophie and went on top of him kissing him intensely.

As she was kissing him she kept moving her body teasingly on him. Then she went down on his neck and gave him the "purple marks revenge".
"You know... So everyone can see you're mine" laughed Sophie and was happy with how his neck was looking. "Woman I warn you. I just woke up next to the hottest girl and you are teasing me like this so If  I won't be inside of you in a minute I will probably murder both of us" laughed Howl but something was telling Sophie he is kinda serious. But she wasn't just that done with teasing.

"Well well my beautiful wizard...no need to be that dramatic right?" Smirked Sophie and licked his lips by tip of her tongue. But Howl was really serious and that's why he immediately pulled her under him. "I warned you" whispered Howl to her ear and then put his already hard member inside of her. Sophie panted and both of then started moving faster and faster.
_______________________________

They were laying next to each other on a messy bed. Both naked and sweaty. Breathing heavily, their eyes sparking. "Now I can't decided which was better. Our first time or this time." Grinned Sophie.
"Well what about round three?" said Howl and pulled Sophie closer. He was about to kiss her when -

"NO! NO ROUND THREE! YOU TWO WOKE UP THE WHOLE HOUSE. AND I HAD TO EXPLAIN MARKL WHAT ARE YOU DOING! NOW GET DOWN AND EAT SOME BREAKFAST. FULLY DRESSED PLEASE!!!"
shouted Calcifer through the whole Castle.

Sophie blushed embarrassedly and then both of them bursted in laugh.
"Calcifer C'mon. I'm a man who lived alone. Understand me! Just Can't Get Enough you know!" shouted Howl dying in laugh.
*****

"Umm...he seems happy" said Markl nervously.
"Oh believe me. He is more than that. But You little man, have time for this thing. We good?" instructed Calcifer to Markl.
Markl was just nervously looking on him little bit traumatised little bit amused.