XI - Stay with me...

Howl was sitting on his bed. He felt tears in his eyes. God why do I act like this? If she want to she...she can...she can go. I can't stand in her way. He didn't want to listen that conversation anymore. But he was dying of fear that Sophie will leave. So he used this spell.

He still had some connection with Calcifer and he focused on him and then he could feel the castle. Its windows, doors, floor under Markl...everything. He focused on living room where were Sophie amd her sister. He felt that castle is in tension there. And then...
Someone quickly and hard cracked the door to their house. No...this...this can't be real. Because why would a single person ran away that fast? Was it true? Did she really...left?
Anger started to coming to his head. "See? That's why I didn't want a heart! I didn't I didn't I didn't want to fall in love so I will be alone again!!" Howl was shouting in his room to who knows he was talking to. As he was angry he punched the wall in affection. "FUCK!" His hand started bleeding.

"Howl?" he would recognise this voice everytime. His head turned so quickly to the door in hopeless expectation. "Sophie... you - do you - I would never hurt you. You know that Sophie!" she saw tears in his eyes again "do you...want to leave?" Howl looked down to hide his fear of abandonment.

Sophie stood there - pretty emotionally tired of conversation she had with her sister - looking at this proud man standing in front of her almost crying just on the imagination of loosing her. How can someone not see him? How...how perfectly lovely he is!
She loved him. So so much.

"Howl, baby, shh. I'm sorry that you think I would leave you. I will never. I promise." Sophie went closer and wanted to hug him but she noticed his bleeding hand. "Why did you do that?" She asked sadly.
"I was - I was afraid and angry at that...woman down there." Answered Howl. Sophie started to kissing every tear from his face. "I love you my dramatic wizard. No one can ever change that." she was whispering to him, feeling guilty that he had to wait for her in this fear.

He looked up with his ocean eyes and smiled again. She loved him. "Of course Sophie needed the Mystery of Love too!" laughed happy Markl standing between the door.
"What?" asked both of them.
"Uh...nothing. Now can we have lunch?" and Markl left.
_______________________________
Sophie was healing Howl's hand with her gently touches. She put some plasters there and hugging him and softly kissing all the time. She was beautiful. Howl didn't know what would he do without her. He could lose her just for a few minutes and he totally freaked out. Her hands were beautiful. Her touches was sending little waves of excitement through his body. But there was a thing he needed to know.

"Sophie but what happened with -"
"I kicked her out. She kept constantly reminding me some...stupid lies and then she mentioned Madame Sulimann. She probably told her all these lies to separate us from each other...I got really angry. Firstly my mom, then my sister... I tried to be nice and make it right to her but she was stubborn and started to be mean. Then Markl showed up and she just yelled at him out of nowhere to don't even come closer to her. She said she doesn't want to have anything in common with wizards. And that was too much. So I told her to go away."

Howl saw that Sophie was really sad. But now it can be only them again. And nothing will stop them. He pulled her closer and kissed her. "Mmm and you're okay with wizards?" laughed Howl.
"Ehh only If they don't do a mess all the time" said Sophie teasingly and leaned her body on him. Suddenly they were kissing again. Sophie was sitting on the desk in bathroom, Howl standing between her legs. He unbuttoned her dress and wanted to take them off.

"Lunchhh?????" Scream came out from downstairs. Sophie quickly managed her dress and went down of the desk. "Lunch now - this...maybe later." She winked gave Howl a quick kiss and ran downstairs. "Im comiiiing honey!" heard Howl Sophie's voice as she was about to feed Markl.

"Markl If you will keep steeling Sophie from me, I won't teach you anything! You have Heen, I have Sophie that's the deal!" shouted Howl and went down to his little family.

Heeyy I noticed someone voted for my story. Thank you so much. You can leave a comment about what you want in next chapters;) Don't worry she wouldn't leave him. Also I'm thinking about renaming this story. Should I?
Love ya'll. Good night❤️