IX - Lettie?

What a pitty this isn't in our worl. I believe Sophie and Howl would have so much fun in IKEA yk xdd

Howl and Sophie went to the town. "So, darling, what do you want?"
"Well I need some food to buy for dinner and everything." Answered Sophie thinking.
"Hhh...I meant to our bedroom silly" laughed Howl at her responsibility.
"Oh...bigger wardrobe definitely. And can we have like some picture there. Just one but I really like art." Smiled Sophie nervously.
"Picture then. Hmm let's go then" said Howl as he kissed Sophie.

They were on the square looking for some picture to their bedroom. They already found some wardrobe and Howl carried it in his pocket. Obviously, he used a spell what made that wardrobe so small, don't worry about our Wizard xd.

"Oh my god" said Sophie.
"What??" Howl was shocked by her voice.
"There's...there is my sister..."
"You have a sister?!" Shouted Howl.
"Yeah I do now shh Im gonna say hi to her." said Sophie and went to the lady that looked like Lettie, her sister.

"Um...Lettie?" asked Sophie nervously.
"Oh my god Sophie! I thought you died or something. Where have you been? Why didn't you come to look after me? And your hair..you are so beautiful. Oh little sister I missed you so much!" Lettie was shouting and hugging her as some tears were coming from her eyes. Sophie was so happy for this kind of welcoming.
"Stoooop" laughed Sophie "I can't even breathe how am I supposed to answer all these questions. I missed you too, Lettie."

Howl was watching them and didn't know if he should step in. Then he had this weird and scary feeling. What If she take Sophie away from me...What If Sophie want to be with her and leave us...What If...No. I can't let this happen but no need to tush things. Anyways that woman seems okay...unless she is like her mother and will betray us to Madame Sulimann.

After Sophie and Lettie told each other everything how they survived the war, Lettie was wondering what she's doing in town.
"Well um actually...Im buying some things to...my home." said Sophie nervously. Howl was known as a scary wizard after all.
"You have a home?! You have to show me! You live by yourself?" Lettie was curious and Howl noticed that this might be the chance to join them. He stepped to Sophie and kissed her hair. "There you are love, this is that sister?" Smiled Howl. Sophie's face turned red when she saw Lettie's reaction. Plus Howl and Sophie were never showing themselves together in public and she was really shy.

"Sophie Hatter answer me right away! Is This Howl Pendragon, who called you love?!" shouted Lettie that some people turned their heads. "Shh." Sophie felt kinda uncomfortable. "Yeah um It is. Howl - this is my sister Lettie. Lettie, this is my...my...um boyfriend? Or..." they never really talked about what they are. Howl noticed her nervousness and helped her. "Her boyfriend. Pleasure to meet you Lettie. I would say that you are the prettiest girl I saw but Sophie already stole my heart - literally- " laughed Howl "so hope you won't get offended when I say that you are the second one."
Sophie's nervousness disappeared when she heard Howl. He was so nice to Lettie and still so loyal to her. Oh god I love this man...

Lettie stood there. Shocked with open mouth and red cheeks as Howl mentioned her beauty.
"Uh- um...Hi...I'm Lettie um...pleasure to meet you. What are you two doing here?"
"We are looking for some painting to our room." answered Howl. "Yeah, you...you can join us If you want. At least I can show you our home then. You're okay with that Howl?" said Sophie.
"Of course, anyone you like is welcome in our house" smiled Howl.
Lettie agreed to their invitation and then she wanted to show them some little store with paintings she knew. But Something seemed off to her...

They were returning to their home. Sophie and Howl found this beautiful big painting called
"the Kiss" and immediately bought it. They seemed to love it.

"Markl we're homee. And we have a visitor so be nice" shouted Sophie when she stepped into house, Lettie and Howl  right beside her.

"You guys have...a kid?" Lettie seemed to freak out.
"Oh no...no don't worry. It's just Howl's little wizard boy. He belings to our little family." Smiled Sophie.
"Excuse me ladies, Im going to move all the things from Sophie's bedroom to our new one."
Sophie kissed him and Howl went upstairs.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" asked Lettie quietly. Sophie was worried about look in Lettie's face. "You have to go away from here. Are you crazy? Run right now with me come on!"
"What?!" shouted shocked Sophie on her sister's words.

Hey lovers, Im sorry it took me long with new chapter but past few days were pretty tough. Hope you understand. What do you think Lettie's planning?🤨
Love ya'll ❤️💕