X - Mystery of Love

"What?!" shouted Sophie.
"Don't even ask me. Are you blind? It's Wizard Howl! He'll eat your heart!" Lettie was freaking out.
"He won't! You will never find a beter man than Howl is" defended him Sophie.
"I should have know. You never knew anything about men. Especially the Wizards one. Sophie, I care about you. So you have to run away."
"But why?!" Sophie didn't understand her sister. What was she even saying? That her love will hurt her? Howl?

"And what If I will? Huh? What then?" Asked Sophie curiously.

*****
Howl was listening them. Markl sitting next to him. "Isn't this inappropriate?" Whispered Markl. But Howl was so focused on Sophie's conversation with Lettie. Markl saw something in his eyes he didn't see for a long time. It was fear. So this is happening...he is worried she will take Sophie away...NO! She can't take her away from us! - thought Markl
*****

"If you will. Then you will be safe! Sophie, you are beautiful. You will soon find a good handsome man If you want to. Plus he won't hurt you. Just come with me. I have a cute apartment for both of us. Quick, or Howl will find out and he will eat your heart! Remember my friend James? You fancied him. He was interested in you too. I believe that now even more. C'mon. You will find even a better love so soon. I know you think that Howl is good but that's only his magic. He used his magic to make you believe him! Your heart is now even more important to him. I heard that wizards want the heart in love the most! That's why he definitely made you fall in love with him!"
Lettie was trying so much to take Sophie away. Her speech was...convincing.
"You...think?" asked Sophie.

*****
"No, no master Howl don't worry. Sophie loves only you. I know that don't worry. She won't go away. She won't!" Markl was panicking quietly because Howl started to look desperate.
"I won't listen this." frowned Howl and desperately disappeared in his room. Markl was worried about him. He never saw Howl this happy and so in love as he was with her. He cared about Sophie maybe way too much. What If...what if he will hurt himself somehow! - even that Markl needed to hear Sophie's conversation he had to check up on Howl. He ran into his room and used some spell to unlock his door. "I- Im sorry master but - I know Im not allowed to but- Im...Im worried..." Markl saw Howl sitting on his bed. He looked mad and he was...crying?
"No, you - you don't have to. You dramatise this way too much. Sophie loves you she won't leave us!"
"Just - shut up already Markl, please!" Markl was scared. Howl never yelled at him. He decided to leave him there. But he stayed behind the door just in case. If Howl thinks she will leave us...what If she will. I don't want to be just with Howl anymore I- I love Sophie too! That's not fair. I have to prevent it! - and Markl felt some tears of fear in his eyes too.

How fragile was this feeling. How strong was this feeling. So fragile and so strong...it was just Mystery to him. Mystery he couldn't understand to. But he needed that mystery. And Howl did. The Mystery of Love...
Hope that Sophie needs it too...

Let's end here and tortured them a little bit. Life isn't just a ride on pink rainbow. But I hope Sophie won't leave...but Lettie really is convincing...what do you think?
Remember - you're loved and needed. I love you💞🤍