V - The Night We Met

Heyyy hunny bunnies, maybe think about reading this chapter. I know you won't care if I write something like 15+ but If it's bothering you don't read this?If not - enjoy💕

She locked the door.

Sophie stood there. Leaning her body on the door and looking at Howl with her cute playful smile. He took few steps to get to her and he stroked her cheek leaving his thumb on her lips. He gently kissed her and then the kiss started to be deeper and deeper as they were intensely kissing again.
Sophie slowly unbuttoned his remaining buttons and his shirt ended on the floor. She knew Howl has perfect body but at this moment it was like she would see it for the first time. He pulled her closer to him and she felt his hands unzipping her dress on her back.
"Can I?" whispered Howl. "Just don't even ask okay?" answered Sophie with laugh on how Howl was making sure about everything.

As her dress fell down they slowly moved where her bed was. They were laying in bed, kissing, touching, and so hungry for each other. Howl moved on the top and started passionately kissing Sophie's neck leaving a little purple marks there. He was moving down to her collarbone while playing with the stripes of her bra. He felt her chest going up and down faster and her fingers running through his hair.
His hand were now on her breasts driving her crazy. He started to kissing her all around her bra while moving his hands to take it off.

"Howl..." she breathed quietly. She never felt anything like this. She was nervous a little bit but wanted him so much and wanted his hands all over her. She also started to feel his member getting pretty hard even through his pants.
"Hm?" answered Howl while he was kissing one of her breast while massaging the other.
"Just...hurry up." said Sophie with closed eyes.
He went up again and kissed her softly and passionately. "Anything you want darling" he whispered. She now felt his warm chest on her breasts and moved her hands to the buttons on his pants. "Oh...hurry that much?" Laughed Howl and quickly threw his whoever knows where.

He was moving her hand softly down to her underwear. He played with hem of her underwear and then started rubbing his fingers against the fabric on her center. Sophie was now breathing heavily and sometimes a little moan came from her mouth while Howl was kissing her. He teased her lips with his tongue and teeth and slowly put his hand under her underwear. "Okay?" he murmed. "Okay..." breathed Sophie.

Sorry for ending right there but Im pretty tired and this will be better on two chapters don't you think?😅 so now you can just dream about what's happening in the Castle🤭
I'll finished the next chapter asap.
Love ya'll💕