XV - Secrets

Oh babes, im so sorry for not updating. But these days are really tough. However - I hope you will like how our story continues❤️ Love ya'll
PS.: thanks for that comments💛

Howl woke up later that day. He went downstairs and saw Markl and Sophie eating.
"Good morning my happy little family" he smiled, kissed Sophie on her head and even tousled Markl's hair. He just fell this will be a good day.

Sophie smiled but seemed a little bit off. Markl was just suprised by master's good mood.
"Uh Howl...I'm gonna have to call you like - Happy Henpecked or I don't know" Calcifer rolled his eyes. "Huh what does that mean?" Asked Howl. Calcifer just quietly giggled and said it's nothing.

Sophie was washing the dishes when Howl came to hug her. "Wait" he stopped. Sophie looked at him with questioning face. "You've changed your hair?" Sophie forgot that the fact she gave some hair to Calcifer can be seen. "Oh...um. Yes. Just a little bit. But I chopped it bad I have to um...fix it" she smiled nervously and ran upstairs. Something was weird. But he didn't ask her. He knew that she would cut her hair right If she wanted. This has to do something with Calcifer. He knew she is giving him her hair when she needs his magic.

"What did Sophie want from you?" He went right to it. Calcifer freaked out and started to acting suspicious. "Nothing - I don't know what are you talking about." He frowned.
"C'mon man, I know it was this night. Her hair were different last night. What happened?!" Howl seemed to get upset as he was scared. "Uhh fine. But you can't tell on me. She wanted me to check on her body just - if everything is okay. I guess um...girls...do that???" Calcifer wanted to act like it was nothing.
"Is she sick?! What is with her???!!" Shouted Howl. "Chill." marvelled that little fire "I can't tell. We had a deal. Now let me be or I will disappear. I have enough of you today" laughed Calcifer. Now when he was free he could do these things.

Howl was scared. What If Sophie is sick? What If something happened? He needed to find out. He found her in their bathroom upstairs and was too impatient to be polite. "What did you want from Calcifer?" Sophie answered him that nothing and continued with fixing her hair. "I thought we don't have secrets..." frowned Howl. Sophie started to feel little bit upset. She doesn't have to tell him! "Howl, I love you but I want to be alone now." She smiled politely and waited If he is going to leave. She knew she should tell him or be more understandable but she was freaking out about that pregnancy on her own. She still needed some time and Howl didn't really pick a good time for arguing. "Sophie...tell me What's Going On" his voice get louder. He was scared. But this wasn't a really good time. Sophie looked like she really needed to be alone. But he didn't see it. "I just won't tell you. Not now!" Her voice was also little higher and she was expecting him to leave now. But Howl was scared. He was still a wizard who always get what he wanted. "Sophie...you will tell me now. Im scared and you should tell me." She declined again. Then she saw he murmured something and his ring started to shine a little bit.

"Don't you DARE to use a spell on me!" She was shocked. He never did that.
"But Im scared of you. I love you. I CAN'T LOSE YOU. I can feel you a little bit. I know something is happening with your body. If you are sick then tell me. You Have to tell me!" he was scared and started to feel tears in his eyes. What was so weird today? They never argued like this. Why did he want to know so bad? Today something just seemed...not okay. Castle wasn't the same castle as yesterday.
"You can't do that!" Sophie shouted.
"Why?!"
"Because Im FCKING PREGNANT HOWL!" Sophie started crying and pushed him out of the bathroom. Then she locked the door and slipped down to the floor - crying and not knowing what to do. She was so scared.

Howl frozed in that moment and just stared at the door. What the hell did just happened?