XIX - Just the Three Of Us?

Hey Hunny bunnies, this chapter won't be smut I guess but there is still some nudity so If you don't like it - skip this part. I let you notice where you can continue reading. Love you<33

That evening Sophie was laying in Howl's shirt next to him. It was a beautiful day. Howl's eyes were closed, his chest going up and down. She decided to take a shower.  Sophie sang some songs to herself when the door opened.

"What are you doing here? I'm showering" laughed Sophie. "Am I not allowed to look at my wife?" answered Howl. She knew he saw her naked many times but still felt shy. "You don't have to turn your back on me. You know you're beautiful" noticed Howl and took a few steps closer to the shower. He put down his pants standing there just in his shirt. Sophie felt his hands on her shoulders. She turned back to him and pressed herself to him. His shirt was wet from the water, his sea eyes fixed on her. Sophie had to lean herself on him a little bit because she was enchanted by his look. 

"Howl I -" whatever she wanted to say dissapeared in the kiss when he pressed his lips on hers. The feeling of his skin touching hers and water drops running on their bodies made Sophie shiver. Howl's wet hair get in the way. She pulled herself away and slowly put them behind his ear. It was so hard to resist him standing there, water dropping on him, his soaked shirt clamped on his beautiful body.

 "I - I really need to wash my hair" she whispered with a nervous smile. Howl get quickly rid of his wet shirt and reached out for a shampoo. "Whatever you need madame" smiled Howl and started to softly washing her hair. Sophie turned away from him, leaning on him with her back. Howl slowly moved his hands to wash her body. 

"Hi little one. Are you a boy or girl huh?" he started talking when his hands reached her belly. Affectionate smile appeared on Sophie's face. "Don't worry, I love you already no matter what you are." continued Howl focused on the life growing under Sophie's heart. "Darling, it can not hear you" laughed Sophie. "Shh. You never know." he defended and then continued talking no matter what Sophie thinks "You know little one, you will be so beautiul. Because I am very pretty, obviously - BUT your mother is the most beautiful thing in this world." Sophie gave Howl a tender kiss and they were about to return to bed.