IV - Without Markl

Writer's note: OMG thank god for pinterest and all this amazing arts xd❤️ ppl are really so talented

Sophie was cleaning the dishes and Howl's silence was making her frustrated more and more. He just sat there and spying her again. But she didn't want to seem like she cares. So she decided to stay quiet and make him break the silence.

"Oh heaven...what?!" She couldn't take it anymore so she broke the silence by shocking Howl with this loud and reproachful question.
After the firs shock caused by her volume Howl said "Im just interested in how beautiful you are darling...why do you seem so upset about that?" Said Howl surprisingly quietly while his ocean eyes automatically made this puppy look what he was doing when she was mad at him.

She felt a little guilty for yelling at him while he gave her this answer and looked down to her shoes so she didn't have to look at him. "Thank you. Im sorry...for yelling at you - babe" and looked at him again. He loved when she calls him like that which really wasn't that often and a huge smile appeared on his face.
He stood up and went closer to her. His eyes looking at her, but this wasn't that spying look. This was just pure love.

"Sorry for teasing you" said Howl and kissed her on a forehead. Sophie had to look up a little bit because of Howl's tallness. She then stood on her tiptoe and gave him the deepest and most tender kiss. She felt his smile under her lips and put her arms around his neck.

Howl wrapped his arms around her waist so she didn't have to try so hard standing on her tiptoes. He started to tenderly kissing her back. He felt her fingers in his dark hair and at the back of his neck. Her body was fully leaning on him as she started to kissing him more intensely. He suddenly put arm on her legs and lifted her onto the table. He loved how she was giving herself to him. He loved feeling her fingers on his skin. He love...he love her. So much. And he wanted to take those damn dress of her, but didn't want to scare her.

As Sophie was waiting for some next step from him she realised he probably won't do anything. But she now wanted him to do. She knew Howl is so worried about making her uncomfortable and it was so cute from him but at this moment kinda frustrating because she started feeling little bit different. Something what she never felt that much like right now. She wanted to feel him more than just prints her body against him. She decided she probably has to do something. Maybe he will notice she wants this. That she wants Him.

Howl noticed that her fingers was no longer on his neck and they were slowly running to his shirt. He hoped that Sophie was giving him some sign because he didn't know for how long he can keep controlling himself. She started unbuttoning his shirt and after four buttons were out and showed his chest her hands ran under it and she was slowly touching him on his naked chest. "Is that okay?" Murmed Sophie between kisses.
"Y-yeah it's...it's more than okay" smiled Howl and started to kissing her neck.

"You want to...go to my room?" whispered Sophie a little out of breath. "You sure?" Asked Howl but didn't stop kissing her. "Oh god Howl of course Im sure just go." said Sophie so impatiently. Howl laughed and quickly took her to bedroom where he sat her on the ground. She smiled at him playfully and locked the door.

Hihi pretty excited about next chapter oop- 🤭🔥