XXIV - A lot of fear

*let's just say that some months have passed and Howl stucked on his way home. He's okay it's just a looooong way home. But he should be back in any minute:)*

Sophie woke up with a pain in her stomach. Her belly was huge. Even Markl sometimes has to help her go downstairs. She didn't really know when she is supposed to give birth but Calcifer was still trying to say it's soon.

"He's just bluffing as always duh" said Sophie to herself and wanted to go downstairs. Suddenly another pain rushed through her body. "Ahh" screamed Sophie and grabbed her belly. Now she really hoped Calcifer was bluffing.

"What happened?!" Markl ran to her bedroom seeing her in cramps. "I - I think. Im not sure I JUST think. That the baby want to go out soon - but I JUST THINK!" panicked Sophie.
Markl's face turned white. He prepared himself for this situation and he knew it is supposed to be around this time but he really hoped Howl will be back already.

"Oh - oh okay um...I will - should I get that old lady in town you visited because of the baby? Like she was some type of doctor, wasn't she?" asked Markl nervously. Sophie held her belly painfully and just nodded. There was this old lady, half a witch, in town that she visisted instead of normal hospital. She was much more friendly and loving.

"I'll...be right back!" Shouted Markl and ran downstairs. Suddenly he came back, Calcifer flying behind him. Markl helped Sophie go to bed "I brought Calcifer. Don't worry Sophie. I will take care of you"

Sophie had to smile even tho her body hurted like hell. He was reály carung for such a young boy...but she

Was afraid. Oh to have Howl here...

Hiiii. I'm sorry for not updating these days are really really sad. Also I know that this whole "giving a birth" happened quite quickly but I need that to my storyline so sorry ya'll❤️

You're loved and needed

- hurricane