Dash

She was running dashing through the woods, not knowing who she was or where she was. Her adrenalin started to slow and by that time she noticed that she had a needle in her hand, and barely any clothes on. Suddenly a man in a long gown came up behind her and snatched her up.

"Don't resist it will only make things worse!"

   She flew around and jabbed the needle into his eye. Soft *gush *gush sounds could be heard over the screaming of his pain. She pushed a little further until he dropped. Again she ran untill there was a blairing sound that she couldn't take. She dropped to her knees as bright lights overtook her. Ropes dropped down around her, she quickly grabbed one and started to pull on it. It was a vain attempt but it still knocked one of the men down. She grabbed his gun and shot him. She then pointed the trainquelizer at the flying mass and started to shoot. Suddenly the mass veered and swirved and crashed into the tree, causing a massive explosion. She walked over to the wreckage. Printed in bold letters were "NEWPORT HOSPITAL"

Next day

    Five men were killed yesterday night after trying to catch an escaped patient. Doctors were doing a neuro surgery on her and she woke up. Hospital officials say that the doctor accidentally cut out a piece of her brain, causing her to suffer traumatic memory loss. She then dashed to the woods with her head still half open.......