What Goes Around... Ending part 1 of 2

"Henry, let's go! We must kill her she's a witness. Eventually she will suspect that it was us!"

    "Now dear, who is going to believe them. They spend all day in that house and are so reclusive. If they did try to report us they wouldn't find a thing. I cleaned up the evidence. Relocated the shack, and even went as far as to incinerate the expirements. No one will ever know."

____________________________________________

Back at the McCullins Mary was flipping out, going on and on about how she had seen a bathroom sized slaughter house, and how the Flippings, the quietest people on the block, were murderers. When her husband didn't believe her she called her friend, Nancy, who was also at the party. She remember her going on and on about how good the jello shots were and how delicious the food was...

"Hello, Nancy."

"Hey M what are you up to."

"Well umm, you see did you see anything strange at the Flippings? Because I sure did." She went on to tell her about her experience but seemed very cool about it.

"Well,"

"Well I think you might have been stressed or maybe someone had chronic diareeah. Its nothing to lose your head over." Mary picked up a hint of a cold in Nancy's voice.

"I guess but-" suddenly Nancy shrieked and seconds later a large THUMP was heard over the phone.

    "Nancy! HELLO! You there!" She heard the phone being picked up.

On the other line she heard a familiar voice.

"Oh I beg the differ, this is, quite something to lose YOUR, head over." And the phone went dead.  

Mary stood in shock and silence. She knew that she was next. Her husband who had walked in at the end of the call, also, was motionless. She had finally found what she had needed to find, evidence.

She looked up the Flippings and found nothing. Every thing she tried didn't work until finally, she found an article about a misfortunate family.

               NEW FALLINGS TIMES
TODAY A FAMILY OF THREE DISSAPERED AFTER THEY STUMBLED UPON A HIDIOUS STORY OF MURDER AND SCIENCE! THE KINGSLY'S WERE JUST A NORMAL FAMILY ON A NORMAL BLOCK. ON FRIDAY OF LAST WEEK THEY WERE INVITED TO THE FLIPPINGS HOUSE ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE TOWN. EVERYTHING WAS WELL UNTILL MS.KINGSLY WENT TO USE THE BATHROOM, ONLY TO FIND A ROOM FILLED WITH MURDERED MISSING PEOPLE. YOU WOULD HAVE TO THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE KEPT THAT SHUT UP TIGHT! WELL SOON AFTER PEOPLE BECAME ILL WITH A MISTERIOUS ILLNESS UNTILL EVENTUALLY THEY DIED. AFTER TRYING TO REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE THEY WENT MISSING. POLICE RECIEVED THE CALL SUNDAY BUT THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT. THE FLIPPINGS WERE FOUND DEAD MONDAY MORNING. THE KINGSLY'S ALONG WITH THE FLIPPING'S BELONGINGS. ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS QUITE LITTERALLY THE HOUSE. THEIRE WHEREABOUTS ARE STILL UNKOWN. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT 609-

Mary didn't have to read any longer. She knew what had happened. The kingslys murdered the original Flippings then stole their identity and belongings. They must have even took their insanity. She knew what she had to do. She waited until night fall to commence her plan.

____________________________________________