Possession Of The Obsessed. Pt.4

"Maybe that's supposed to happen?" Sandra reassuringly suggested.
"At least I got to talk to him." Clary traced the cracks down the board with her fingers.
"Don't you think we should put it away before something happens. At this rate I'm half expecting something to pop out if the board."
"Yea, sure." Clary lifted the board into the box and closed it.
"What's that?" Sandra was pointing to a little envelope sticking out of the side of the box.
"I don't know." Clary pulled out the envelope.
INSTRUCTIONS
"Oh god, that would have been nice to discover before we opened up the dumb box." Sandra snapped.
STEP.1) GATHER THREE PEOPLE AND EACH PERSON PUT TWO FINGERS ON THE PLANCHETTE.
"Well we already messed up."
STEP.2) MOVE THE PLANCHETTE IN A CIRLCE AROUND THE BOARD THREE TIMES WHILE CALLING UNTO WHOMEVER YOU SHALL. *note: do not ever say is anyone out there or anything along the lines.
"You have to be SHITTING me! Oh my god! We utterly and completely fucked up!"
STEP.3) ASK THE SPIRITS QUESTIONS AND WHEN DONE SAY GOOD BYE LEAVE IN PEACE.
Sandra and Clary stared blankly at each other.
"Were fucked aren't we?" Sandra was the first to break the silence.
"I mean I wouldn't say that completely, I mean, it was my dad after all. He wouldn't hurt me would he?"
"I guess not." Sandra said half questioning.
Suddenly a shreik ran into the room, it smacked the two teens like a tidal wave of fear.
"Mom!?" Clary yelped out.
The girls ran down the corridor and to the living room. There Clary's mom lay faint, there were words on the wall behind her mother.
ON THE CONTRARY
It appeared to be written in, blood?