possession of the obsesed Pt.1

"Clary let's go, get your stuff unpacked and your bed made. We have to go get paint for the house."

     The house was in desperate need of repair. Although just painting over it wouldn't fix it, it sure would give the house some eye appeal. Outside the three story house, fallen branches lay haphhazardly across the yard. Weeds and vines slowly creeping their way up the front of the house, cornering around windows. The outside paint was chipping and darkened from all the years of storms and dirt, a mud or black ooz of some sort was running over the top of the house. The window pains were cracking and falling off. As for the inside, some of the walls had holes big enough to stick half of your body into the next room. Moldy water ran down some of the rooms walls in the house, especially the parllor. There was a great abundance of dust that made a suitable home on every object, for the house lay uninhabited for nearly ten years.

     "So mom where are we starting?"

     "I'll say the side of the house, that's where most of the mold is."

_____________3 days later_______________

     "Mom, can Sandra sleep over."

     "Yea, whatever."

    ...........................................................

     There was a knock at the door and Casey wasted no time in jumping up and letting in Sandra. The house gave her the creeps.

     "What are we going to do for fun?"

      "I don't know I wasn't really preparing to be a hostess, but I guess that we can look in the attic."

     "And where's that at?"

     "What's with the 50 Questions? Let's go." And with a smile and a giggle they walked to the parlor, opened the side door, and walked up three flights of steps.

     "Look for something with games on it."

     "No, really?" Sandra replied with a fun sarcastic tone.

    "Shut up, my mom said that there still might be games from when she lived there. No one has been here since."

      Sandra started to dig around in a few boxes. They came out empty handed. With the exception of a ouiji board and a picture of her mom as a teen with some boy.