Bonus Chapter | Whipped Cream

| A/N: Most people wanted a wedding, smut scene, and also a preggo announcement so I combined it and wrote all three. (Thanks for the ideas). I didn't check over this chpt at all bcs I wanted to put it out already. Just look over the mistakes, sorry. Hope you guys enjoy this closing ! And one last time, THANK YOU FOR READING ! |

***

"Is your dick all the way in yet?"

My voice came out in the loud but pleading little whiny tone I always used when I was desperate for something. Guess what the something was this time? Not a Victoria Secret coupon. Not because I wanted to borrow a twenty. Not even about me whining to him about not letting me win in some game.

It should've been obvious. It probably was obvious. I had said the word: dick. Talking about Vance's dick. What else could I have been whining about? Usually, I didn't even have to whine about it. He or I would just give each other the look- and it would've been on and popping.

Now though? He was fucking playing with me.

"Vance, did you fucking put it in? We don't have t-"

My words died at the tip of my tongue. My thoughts disappeared from inside my head. My composure? Split into bites of tiny pieces that were once held in a line, but now yanked out from beneath me because Vance - in one tiny second - thrusted deep inside me and I had lost my control.

My underwear? Gone. My legs? Wide. My vagina? Filled. My need for him? Only growing more and more by the second.

"What does it fucking feel like?" Vance said against as my ear as he gave me three more rough pumps upward.

The wall was my best friend right now. The wall was the only thing keeping me upright. The wall was helping with keeping me caged against Vance too. His front was pressing against my back. His palms flat on the wall, our bodies close, his scent filling my nostrils.

Was this an amazing fuck? He hadn't even thrusted ten times inside me yet and I was already claiming this as an amazing fuck.

Oh well.

"Yes. God, yes." I moaned. . .loudly? Was it loud? Probably, I wouldn't put it past me. I wouldn't put anything past me. No one could blame me for my screams though. With the way how full and whole he felt inside me? And the way how fast his dick was plunging. . .What was that burger place called again? In-N-Out? Yeah, with the way how fast his dick was ramming in and out of me I damn well had to scream. 

I had to yell. I had to shout. I needed to release.

He felt differently. "You need to keep that mouth shut and tone low before I grab your underwear from the floor and stuff it in your mouth to shut you up myself."

I went against his wishes once more and moaned loudly again as his head dropped and I felt him trail down a series of wet kisses down my neck. "But that's what I wanttt. Stuff yours inside my mouth instead."

"You dirty fucking girl." His palm thwacked against my backside and I once again, didn't obey his 'stay quiet' order. The smack had me arching my back even more and my mouth proceeded to open, forcing another loud groan to come out. Oh God. "You want the whole church to know how wild and desperate you get when you're hungry for my dick?"

I nodded. Three times. Four times. Seven times. Another slap of his palm was felt on my bottom and it caused my head to lean all the way back and land onto his shoulder. My hot breath now coating the side of his neck.

I saw his sweat, his desire, and his need up and fucking close and it just got me higher. Oh and the dick inside me was getting me even higher. (If that was even more possible). His eyes are closed, face scrunched up, hands gripping me tight as his upward plunging doesn't stop. His addictive thrusting never needed to stop. His filled balls slapped against my ass and I realize that this sound? The sound of us fucking? Was music to my ears. Nothing else could beat it.