Seven | Popcorn

Two updates? Idk. I just was writing.

***

"So, you're banging my brother?"

I spit out imaginary water.

Okay, I knew this question was coming. Erin just saw me dry-humping her brother in his classroom, so yep- that question was defiantly expected.

My hair was still crazy, my legs were still shaking and my heart was still beating x2. It was so damn embarrassing being caught like that. Not with Vance- but being caught in that position. At school. I haven't done anything sexual in public, ever, so when I saw Erin burst though the door and scream out a 'what the fuck' my legs practically sprang off of Vance and my hands shot out fast, to move him as far away from me as possible.

But a part of me was praying, wishing, I don't know, that maybe she forgot. . . We were officially five minutes away from the apartment so I hoped that she was just going to act like nothing happened and not bring it up.

Stupid. Of course she was going to say something. If I had a brother and I found her grinding, moaning, gyrating all up on him- I would want an explanation too.

Dammit, I should've called an Uber or something. I did not want to have this conversation right now, while I was still hot from his touch. His touch that occurred not even 30 minutes ago.

My head faced more towards the window. Looking out onto the street. Acting like the street lamps were the most fantasizing thing I've ever seen in my life. Hm I wonder how tall that one is. . .

I cleared my throat. I could address what she said in two ways. One way was to lie and say that it was just a heat in the moment thing and that it won't happen again. (My conscience hated this idea.) The second way was to tell the honest truth. The honest truth was that I wanted to fuckity fuck her brother.

My conscience and my mouth finally partnered up: they decided on honesty. "Maybe."

My New name: Abe motherfucking Lincoln.

Erin hadn't responded for a few minutes- I got scared. I turned more toward her to see where her head was at; we were stopped at a red light. Our eyes met. And I saw the look. She was looking at me under a different light now. The brother-fucker light. The you-want-to-fuck-my-sibling light. The I-know-you-want-to-suck-my-brother's-dick-you-werido light.

But maybe I needed to take a class on how to gauge people's reactions because I was kind-of off. One word came out of her mouth. An, "Okay."

Huh? I was stunned. Not a 'you traitor bitch'? Not a 'you're not my friend'? Not a 'ew you disgust me'? No, a simple okay was spoken.

The car slightly jerked as her foot came in contact with the gas as the light changed to green. With me still in shock, I asked, "Just an okay? This is the part where you tell me not to fuck your siblings."

Her laughter sliced through the tension and I eased back into my seat. So she was really okay with this? "You guys are two grown adults." She answered. True. But at the moment, these two grown adults were acting like a couple of overly horny teenagers.

Then she continued, "And do you think I'm stupid River? I knew something was going on." It seemed like her laughter got even louder. "Something was bound to happen sooner or later. Shit, me and Jett even bet on it."

A what?

Her laughter paused as she thought back to something. Now irritated, she hit her hand against the wheel. "Dammit, now I gotta clip Jett's toe nails. Those long fuckers." She glanced at me, jokingly rolled her eyes. "I thought for sure something was going to happen after Jett's party not before. You guys couldn't wait? And I sure didn't want to be the one to catch you guys in the act. I was thinking that you were probably going to ask me if I was okay with it, but I thought the conversation was going to occur after the party- so I could win the bet and dye Jett's chest hair."