Five | Apple and butterscotch pie

"Morning." The chef - who I called daddy - called out to the class. "The dish we will be making in class today is an Apple and butterscotch pie."

Okay so. . .I lied.

Of course I lied. What school would accept a student through the mid-semester? No school that I wanted to attend.

So yeah, I was still stuck in the same school. In the same classroom where the incident happened. I was staring at the same wall he pushed me up against. I swear it was mocking me- the wall. My weird imagination twisted up a quite scary image of the wall appearing with a mouth whispering in my ear, 'I know what you did last Friday'.

I bet every fucking appliance in here did too. I can almost hear the pots yelling, 'He stuck his finger where?' Luckily, we had no cameras in the classrooms or they would be declaring Vance be fired. 'Chef you got caught and now we are going to show the staff how you really treat your students.'

And fuck, I couldn't forget the incident. It was permanently stuck in my head. His words. His fingers. Everything. And the image started to become very vivid at night when I was tucked in my bed too, trying to sleep. Every single moment was planted and would never grow out. I needed to find a way to weed them out.

This fact was the reason I came late to class. Well not late late but not early like how I usually was. Like how I usually wanted to come in early so I could get a peak at Vance. But today, nope, that was not the plan. I came right when class started so I didn't 'accidentally' run into him in the main kitchen. I didn't want to him to ask me or tell me to explain myself on why I ran out or why I called him daddy.

Shit. I didn't even know.

I was in the fucking moment and it fucking slipped out. It may have been one of my little fantasies but I didn't want to yell it out then and there like that. Especially to Vance. He was the first man I ever used the word on. The first man I ever called daddy. I wanted to try it out on someone else first to see if even men liked that but dammit. . .my big mouth. And now he probably thought I was some freak or something. I should talk to him about what happened last Friday but today I was not ready.

Maybe later. Maybe.

I was a coward. A daddy-shouting coward.

Bang- was the sound the pan made when it hit the ground. My eyes followed Vance's movement as he trailed down to pick it up, then landed it back on his desk. Then my eyes trailed down to his fingers- the fingers that were now slightly caressing the pan's handle. His pointer finger made back and forth movements on the object. I was in a trace- remembering how those fingers made the same pattern. Inside me. Back and Forth. Smack- was the sound of the pan as his palm landed quick against the metal; probably to quiet down the class again. It also brought me out from my trace.

Fuck. Reel it in River.

I forced my gaze to come up, so I wouldn't turn into a quivering mess during class. He must've noticed my frantic breathing and did that little show for me because when I composed myself and brought my eyes back up to his- I noticed amusement brewing inside them. Wow. So, no one else notice that?

My gaze quickly shifted lower because I could sense myself getting more and more excited as my eyes stay connected to his. Not the time. But again, I landed myself in a dangerous territory. My gaze was now on his lips. I wanted to know how they would taste. Fuck, why do I always do this stuff to myself?

Bitch pay attention.

I listened to the little voice inside my head and turned back on my only-school-zone part of my brain. My hearing followed and came back into play. I was going to stop all the horny thoughts.