Ten | *cough cough* Milk

| A/N: I think I went a lil overboard but it's too late now. This a song I listened to, to get me in the mood for writing this chapter. Idk if you want to listen to it while you read, but it's there in case. |

| Song: Victoria Monet-Touch Me (slowed) |

***

Dammit. What was the stupid ass promise again? Vance wouldn't talk? No tickle- no- touch me. Yeah okay. Now I got it-

He was not going to touch me.

Now I knew why I called it a stupid ass promise. It was stupid- I couldn't accomplish it. And the dumb ass promise got harder and harder, the more time I spent in this car- the car where Vance was only a few inches away from me. 

It was a funny thing to think about. When I was at the party, thinking all these Vance is not going to go near me and shit thoughts, I was at a safe distance. Controlled. He was far. And now since he was closer, my thoughts became skewed and I forgot which word went where. Was it Vance needed to not touch me? Or Vance not needed to not, not touch me? Or not Vance touch me that was not needed?

Anyways, main point: My promise would drown into my River's-stupid-ass-ideas sea.

No- he still hasn't said a word. No- he hasn't touched me. He hasn't done anything to get me to change my mind, only his presence accomplished that. And now here I was- my mind messed up. It was a curse- someone should not have that type of effect on you just because of closeness.

I was dickmatized and hadn't even gotten the dick.

A fucking curse.

That meant I had to do one of two things. One was to kiss him and the Second one was to run out the car, when the car was parked in the parking lot of my apartment. I'll probably go with the latter, since that option seemed easier.

And God wanted me to choice my decision quick because in a split second, Vance's car was sliding into our apartment complex's parking lot. He maneuvered into our assigned spot and cut the engine off. Once again, when I am met with silence- I think of serious conversations. Too bad I was going to follow my jump-out-the-car-and-run-to-my-apartment plan.

With my new plan secured into my mind, my hand latched on the side door, determined to run straight for the hills and home free to my loney-for-the-night apartment- but the sound of a click was heard in the deafening space of the car.

Did he just fucking lock me in here?

I was seeing red. Then blue? I was angry, yet confused. Confused, yet angry. Don't ask to explain what's inside my mind because half the time, I don't even know what's going on inside myself. With my eyebrows raised up in question, I snapped my head to his side. "My bad, thanks for the ride. Now can open the door?"

I saw three different emotions express themselves onto his face- anger, a sizzle of something, then confusion. Now why the fuck was he angry? He was the one who locked the door and prevented me from leaving his presence. No- what the fuck was the look in between? Now here came the million dollar question: Why the fuck did I just cross my legs?

Moving past that question since I did not have a million dollars. . .I crossed my arms over my chest and repeated my statement from before. "Hello? Unlock the door."

This time his face stayed in one emotion: confusion and all that came out his mouth was a fucking obvious observation. "You're mad."

Of course I fucking was. At myself? At him? The world will never know. "I'm not. Now, once again I'm asking you to open the door."