The Queen's Return

Chloe backed away from seeing the sight of Marinette's form. It made her upset. She was gonna kill that Lila for doing this to her friend who helped her build a bond to be closer with her mother. It wasn't like Marinette was her best friend, but they had given each other a chance after seeing Adrien change. She had nearly tripped out of her room to see if she'd get her Miraculous and defeat her. She would be of help to Chat Noir and Ladybug. The Ladyblog had no sight of neither of the heroes. She began to panic.

She needed to yell at Adrien or Lila. Whoever got her akumatized and wasn't there for her. She had regrets that she wasn't there for Mari today. But would apologize later. There was no time right now. She ran to her elegant balcony and turned on her bee alert thingy. Call of the bee of whatever. She searched far and wide for any sights of the heroes.

"Hello Queen Bee." an unfamiliar voice said.

She looked around with a confused look. "Who's there?" she held up a plant as her weapon, but it broke as it fell out of her hands and fell towards the ground.

"Down here."

She peeked down. "Who are you? And why are you so short and old?"

There stood Master Fu, guardian of all Miraculous. He was in his typical attire, wearing a tropical red short-sleeved shirt with white Hawaiian flowers as the patterns all over his shirt. Also on him were flip-flops and dark sand-like-colored khakis. The old man chuckled. Meeting Chloe, she treated anyone else whom she didn't know like dirt. This time seemed different. He whispered to Wayzz to bring up the box of the Bee Miraculous to her. "Please don't tell anyone of this encounter, Queen Bee. Ladybug would be proud of you."

"Ladybug? Where is she? Is she okay?" she asked in a worried tone.

Fu seemed hesitant to answer.

LBCNLBCN

Master Fu had been meditating. Maybe he could find peace. For a while now, he hadn't checked up on Mari and Adrien for a while now. He simply had been relaxing for a while with no thoughts in mind.

"Master! Master!" he heard the turtle kwami said. Usually, things weren't as bad. That was until now. He opened one eye to look at Wayzz who had a very worried face. "The Ladybug Miraculous! Tikki has been de-activated."

"How do you know?"

"I sensed a slight force of sadness with her. She has been sending out these invisible rays of sound as for danger. The danger in meaning her holder is akumatized." he was as distressed as Fu was. "Now who will de-evilize the akuma.

He set a hand under his chin to think for a brief moment. He didn't know the identities of who Rena Rouge of Carapace was. Only Wayzz knew the identity of Carapace and getting his miraculous to another person was a difficult task. This was going to take to some revealing to do and a bit of study. They would need as much help as possible. "We will deliver the bee miraculous to Chloe and figure out what other miraculous could be of use to any of Marinette's trusted friends."

Wayzz nodded. This plan was good. He hoped.

LBCNLBCN

"Something happened to her that I am unable to explain what happened. Please do understand."

Chloe opened the hexagon box which held the bee comb. Out flew Pollen who was very happy to see her favorite holder. So far, she had changed in a good way that made her heart melt. She couldn't stop bragging to the other kwamis the good use put to her's. 

"Hello, my queen." the little bee kwami spoke and gave Chloe a radiant smile.

"Pollen, buzz on!" her transformation had begun starting with her hair having one black stripe down the middle of her hair and her mask for last. "Where to next?"

"Chat Noir should be with you very soon. Follow him around. Tell him that Ladybug will not be joining you guys today." he walked away from her. Perhaps he could deliver the Fox and Turtle Miraculous with a little help of Wayzz.

Queen Bee just waited at her balcony to see if there would be any sight of Chat Noir. "I'll make you proud, Ladybug.."