Everyone gets punishment

"Master, you should consider-"

"Consider giving Rena Rouge and Carapace their miraculous? No. Chat Noir, Queen Bee, and the others should be fine. I suppose I could put myself out there." Fu said, having a hand under his chin.

"I really think you shouldn't. You-"

He cut Wayzz off again. "What do you see in Carapace where he does deserve his miraculous?"

"You sent Chat Noir on his way to renew himself and declare his love for Ladybug. This is Ladybug's friend. He should be given a chance too."

"Let us see if our heroes need any help." Fu continued to sip his tea and sat there with his eyes closed.

LBCNLBCN

Now that Lila and the rest of her classmates all sat in oblivion alone, the villain isolated all of them from each other.

Bits of darkness popped up like a volcano and spread across their feet and body.

How she loved their fears. They deserve this. They made her like this! She clenched her fists, making her way towards Alya.

'Girl, do you have any evidence to prove Lila's lying?'

Those goddamn words were buried deep into her mind. She knew what she saw and heard. Marinette was their friend for the longest time and no one believed her. She pushed that thought away again and shot a black orb at Alya, causing her to fall back against nothing.

The brunette had fear twinkling in her eyes. She clasped her hands together. "Please, Mari. I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to?" she tilted her head until a crack was heard. She opened her other hand, which held a glowing white orb. "I lied to you when I said these marks came from tripping." she pointed to her skin. There was nothing there. She pulled the brunette into Marinette's own memories. "You want to see the truth?" she taunted. Miss ForgetMeNot threw her to the ground. There wasn't any remorse in her at all.

Alya's body stung as she slowly got up. She saw the way Marinette was pointing towards a moment where Lila was being rude to Marinette.

"You think Adrien could possibly like a b*tch like you?" Lila pinned Marinette against the wall. She was sly like a fox. She enjoyed how Marinette was just quivering underneath her while she gave her all these insults.

No matter what Marinette would say or how she tried to show that Lila was targeting her, Lila would twist things up.

Like if the bluenette mentioned that Lila had hurt her, Lila would claim self-defense and that Chloe sent Marinette after her.

"No one needs you, Marinette. Alya will forget all about you." she flipped her hair back and got off the girl. She walked out the bathroom door, leaving Marinette to fall onto her knees and weep in her arms.

'Where was Alya when she needed her? Oh right, frolicking with some stranger.'

After hearing the thoughts of Marinette and hearing her weep, she looked down. There was no way Marinette would forgive her now. These were countless times and these times could have been going in after school. She sat there in misery. She wanted her best friend back. She remembered some brief things that Marinette had done to meet Ladybug. Her idol. She rubbed her eyes. "I'm sorry.." she said.

"Sorry..?" Miss ForgetMeNot said slowly. She lifted Alya's chin with one of her cold fingers. "You can say sorry as many times as you want." she paused for a moment before continuing. "Your apology means nothing." she kicked Alya to the side.

She could only look up at her. "I will always believe you from now on!"

"You say that." she let out a terrifying cackle. Then she went to kick her again, only to be stopped by her a particular DJ who popped into her mind. With a snap-on her fingers, Nino was dropped and landed on his back.

"Duude...that's scary," he said. He went to hug Alya as she hugged him back. "What happened to you, babe?" he asked in a worried voice.

"Marinette happened.."

He put himself in front of Alya to stand as her shield. "We're really sorry, Marinette! We want you to come back to us! We didn't mean to hurt you!"

She shook her head. "Marinette is never going to forgive anyone!" she swiped her hand down, causing the ground to crumble beneath them. "Say hello to the Misses." she watched them fall in. Their screams of needing help would only make her smile a creepy smile.

Marinette in her own thoughts didn't want to hurt them. Not like this. She couldn't stop herself and all she could do was succumb to the darkness that comforted her.

She didn't bother to see if they were still living. The villain made her way towards the other students, picking at them one by one.

Injuries were caused to these people. Physically and emotionally.

Where was their beloved Ladybug? She should have been here by now.

After destroying the minds of their classmates, she picked up Lila by her shirt.

"Adrien will hate you if you hurt me."

Miss ForgetMeNot muted her. "I have plans for you, Ms. Lila. If these new heroes can defeat me, you won't be hurt at all. Any weak attempt to escape my clutches will get you killed. Are you ready?"

Lila could only look at this being in fear. This akuma was so strong and she had no power over this one. She didn't want to die. And deep down, she knew Adrien never loved her in the first place. It was all for status and to make her feel good.

She held onto her with a tight grip, bringing her back to the material world. She set Lila down.

A black cloud of darkness began to cover the liar. It kept her bound there. She was tied there at a very dangerous height. For now, she could play the damsel in distress. This was some kind of game to her, but then again, her life was at stake here.

LBCNLBCN

"We can't stand around here and let her torture them. We have to go after her!" Viperion said. He was already worried enough as it was. His sister was in oblivion, which he didn't want as her punishment.

"Viperion, plan first," Ryukko snapped. She put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "I know you are worried."

Queen Bee thought to herself. 'This akuma is like no other. How do we even find where the akuma is hiding?' She hadn't seen anything, in particular, that would lead to where the akuma was hiding. Unless they were in her earrings. Yes, her earrings! She began to concentrate on the characteristics of this villain. The last time she saw Miss ForgetMeNot, she didn't have her earrings on. That was off of the table.

"Hey, guys."

"Where were you?" Queen Bee asked, crossing her arms at the sight of seeing Chat Noir. "You kind of left us to deal with the akuma."

"I want to fight for Marinette."

"What is she to you? Some kind of joke?"

"No! Not at all! She's a wonderful girl with great talent and a kind heart. I just want to pick her up in my arms and twirl my purr-incess around!" his cat ears lowered. "I haven't been the best lately because of Lila."

"Show this love through your actions, Chat Noir." Ryuko heard this before, but where? She didn't put a second thought into it. "Viperion, can you track where Miss ForgetMeNot is?"

"Gladly." he held up the small harp in his hands and strummed a gentle tune. His eyes were closed in the process. "She is at the Eiffel Tower," he replied quickly. He opened his eyes again, pointing to the dark clouds that surrounded the structure.

The heroes made their way to the structure with determination to get their friend back.